CrazyBoards.org

Cheers. Because its after noon, after all.

Hello everyone. This is my introduction:

1. I am a child trapped in an adult's body, unable to grow up. (But I like it.)

2. I have been bipolar my whole life, sprinkle in some anxiety and PTSD, and there you have me.

3. I have been married for seventeen years to the best man in the world. (No, seriously, he's the BEST.)

4. I love cats. (in an appropriate way)

5. I am a scientist by day, a writer by night.

6. I am joining this chat board because I am on a quest to not do therapy ever, ever again, and I hope I can find some virtual support here. (I tried NAMI discussion boards first, but those people were...um.....crazzzzzy!)

7. I come from a long line of crazy in many flavors.

8. I love the color green

9. I am a vegetarian that wishes I could be a vegan. (love cheese, though. love it.)

10. I am glad to meet you all!

I loved therapy while I was in it. It was amazingly helpful to do DBT. But it is so time consuming and my two jobs keep me insanely busy. I know I should be involved with therapy now while I am healthy instead of waiting until I am crashing, but I just can't make myself do it.

Welcome to CrazyBoards.  I think you'll find members here are the good kind of crazy (admittedly, I'm biased).  There's lot of support and also choices for ways to interact (blogs, the forums, chat).       There are definitely some science types here so you'll be right at home.

Welcome to Crazyboards.  I ask all new members to read the User Agreement:  this avoids misunderstandings later on.

Feel free to contact a mod if you have any questions.  We are labeled "staff," but in reality we are fellow crazies and volunteers.

I look forward to seeing you around the place.

olga