CrazyBoards.org

Can someone give me this info?

Is there a way to see how many active members we have on this forum? I'm just wondering. I saw the total numbers and how many are on and the most that have been on, but not how many are actually active.

I'm on another forum and I just want to (in my head, not publicly) compare these stats.

There is a HORRENDOUS mod issue at this place. Horrible. Got ONE person modding 6600 people. There are SIX mods and two Admins over there I think.

But the only mod who DOES shit went on vacation for a week and that place has seriously gone to hell. That mod is a person I respect and now I feel horrible for him, seeing what he has to clear out on even a daily basis on his own. 

Anyway, we probably have far less active members, but I just want to know for comparison.

Either way, not kissing ass, at this particular moment I am fully aware that the mods here are wonderful and this place is kept up very well and that is awesome. You guys (all mods and admins) are fucking awesome, thank you. I'm so irritated at the other forum, probably because I'm comparing it to this place, ha ha. Very well kept up site here. Didn't know how bad it could be, damn. Thanks for answering the question if you can and for just. . . being here.

Being an anal type person who sometimes gets interesting ideas, I've been comparing stats between CrazyMeds and Crazyboards for a while.  So I can tell you that on average, Crazyboards has 300 users at a time, and just over 20 of those are members.  

Hope that helps!

The Emperor, you can also go to our main page, where all the forums are listed.  Scroll all the way to the bottom and you will see lots of numbers.  We are now close to 20,000 members, and it shows how many are on line at the moment.

olga

ha ha! Thanks, guys. It's just this one forum that is totallyt absurd and they've had ONE man manage well over 200 people everyday being active. It's stupid. And I just thought this was the most neat and orderly site I've visited, so I'm trying to compare (in my head) and then feel WORSE for the mod at the other forum. That's less than half of the active members over there every day, but still.

We have mods for every board, we have mods on almost constantly, they don't! Let it rest one ONE dude who went on vacation and trolls RULED the place. RIdiculous. I didn't even want to hang around there anymore!

This place is fantastic, for real. Just seeing that shit on the other forum made me appreciate it a LOT more. It's obviously not that easy and I like that we have ENOUGH or more over here to keep things under control so that I can enjoy this particular page here, heh.

Smaller OR larger forum, my thoughts on this are valid compared to the other one, so it didn't REALLY matter, but it's nice to know.

Thanks, guys!

One reason we keep so many mods is because we are users first, and therefore crazy, etc.  I've not been able to be around a lot, personally, due to meatspace stressors taking up most of my attention and energy over the past lil' while.  This sort of thing happens, we expect it.  As I said, it's one reason why we keep so many mods in the first place.

One reason we keep so many mods is because we are users first, and therefore crazy, etc.  I've not been able to be around a lot, personally, due to meatspace stressors taking up most of my attention and energy over the past lil' while.  This sort of thing happens, we expect it.  As I said, it's one reason why we keep so many mods in the first place.

Oh, I understand that people may not be around during tough times around these parts, I get that. Point is, there are still enough of you. If I have a problem at the other forum (it has nothing to do with MI, thought I'd throw that in there) it would be days before my report/PM is acknowledged, is it's noticed AT ALL.

Not once have I had a problem here that waited longer than 15 minutes to be addressed. NEVER. Though I've not had too many problems here, and I don't there either. Takes a whole lot for me to report someone, really. Or PM about an issue. But here it's great. This place is really tidy and I think that's very cool.