CrazyBoards.org

At which point did you realize

that men are superior to women?

Are you attempting to generate a gender war? If so why? It is such a nonsensical argument as well being a piss-poor way of introducing any discussion.

I cannot even begin to understand what and why you made such an asinine generalization. Have you been living under a bridge, like a troll, while the world passes you by?

Oh my.....Ohmy......  this was not a good idea.  

The wrath of the CB women (and the data) will be upon you.     There is no    "superior to"     just    "different from"   with regard to either gender, and everything in between those two genders. 

Troll on, troll on. I hope you're trolling.

I haven't established this belief, which makes me inferior to you, I guess. But wait! I'm a man! I love how you presented such a wealth of evidence for something you see as so obviously universal.

Also, unlike some fora, there are lots of women here. They aren't inferior and I imagine they could school you pretty hard. Hope you're wearing fireproof clothing!

ETA: This is probably really stupid to use logic against a troll. Especially one who makes baseless arguments without evidence.

Edited by EyeMindBeingGrim