CrazyBoards.org

My name is Tabetha and I am crazy.

Hi there... I don't really know what I am doing here, except that I am definitely 100 percent crazy. I am 20 years old, I had what we thought was a normal childhood, but when I was 17 I became severely depressed. Since then I have been through various doctors, medications, and a therapist and we have come to a conclusion of Bipolar Disorder, with OCD and Anxiety as well. My brother has many physical disabilites that have complicated my life since I was 3, I have also been emotionally abused and neglected by my parents, this last part has been revealed through months of therapy. I also have issues with cutting and self harm.

Other random facts about me:

I am gay, I love to write, I work at a dry cleaners, I am addicted to social networks, I'm little (5'0 100 lbs), Medications so far have had little effect on me, I hear things (noises, not voices), My doctors believe I have had biploar since I was about 8 years old, Sometimes I have a million things to say, sometimes barely anything at all.

Well I really don't know what else to say for now so I guess that is it.

Hi Tabetha,

I haven't been here long, myself, but it looks like you're in the right place whether you're in the mood to talk or just hang out and read. Tons of people (myself included) with many of the same issues. So, welcome!