CrazyBoards.org

I'm sorry but...

Gibson

The fact that Twitter almost *proudly* admits they "donate" all their tweets to the government for "research" in the new Guinness Book of World Records is astonishing. More of the fact people are either okay with that or have no clue what that entails, rather than Twitter actually doing it. It's not like Facebook doesn't do the same, they just don't admit it.

PS That was excruciatingly random, however I needed to say that lmao :P

PSS I posted it here because it is a technology/government/people SUCK issue. And unfortunately there is no board called "People...oh dear god what the fuck?".

Edited by Gibson

Hasn't the key research been done long ago?

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." -Winston Churchill

Only now it's down to 140 characters or less.
You basically have a public voluntary on-going poll of the (tweeting) public on all topics.

Compared to a balanced national poll that will leave the elderly under-represented.

And the intelligent?

Chris.

The fact that Twitter almost *proudly* admits they "donate" all their tweets to the government for "research" in the new Guinness Book of World Records is astonishing. More of the fact people are either okay with that or have no clue what that entails, rather than Twitter actually doing it. It's not like Facebook doesn't do the same, they just don't admit it.

Anothere reason I don't tweet and do FB.

I'm not really sure "research" is what they are looking for ;)

But exactly.

And the intelligent?

Also under-represented.

As well, 140 characters is still leaves way too much space for the "under-represented", if you catch my drift.