CrazyBoards.org

Hi guys just joined.Help Me.

First of all i want to say that english is not my first language so forgive me  if u guys don't understand something.I just found this site and i cannot believe that  i am writing about my problems on the internet and i am not sure if this is the right place to post this .I am from India right now i cannot tell you guys my name i just want to say  what i have been going through for the past 7 years.

Right now my life is a mess.I have  rarely left my room for the past 7 years.I cannot talk to people,My hands keep shaking  and my heartbeat rises when i am outside.I am also very paranoid.I always feel something bad is going to happen to me or my family.This problem has gotten worse for the past one year.I have never seen a psycologist.

I am 23 years old and have no job,friends,higher education,girlfriend whereas is everyone in my family has an accomplished career.I know i am a failure when i check my school friends facebook how they are living their life i feel like shit.I have  thought about committing suicide plenty of times .For the past one year my problems have escalated.I do not see a way out.I cannot tell my family as i am ashamed of my life.

I do not even know that this is the right place to write my problems.What do you guys think is wrong with me?

Edited by Lost Soul

Lost Soul, welcome to Crazyboards.  We aren't doctors, so we can't diagnose you.  However, it definitely sounds like you have some issues with your mental health, so you really need to see a health professional.  Is there any way you could get in to see a family physician?  You could explain what your life is like to him and then get referred to a psychiatrist.

Whatever your issues are, they can be treated.  There are medicines that could help you, and I think therapy would also improve your quality of life.  Everyone here has suffered some form of what you are feeling right now, and I can assure you that there are treatments that would help you and get your life back on track.  If your family doesn't understand your anguish, please see a doctor.

I'm glad you came here and I hope we can provide you with some support and hope. 

olga

We're not doctors, we can't diagnose anything, if you want a diagnosis I suggest you see a professional.

I'm new myself, but can say that from what I've seen this place is generally helpful about most things and ready to listen to random bitchings about the suckiness of life in general. 

Welcome to the boards, hope you find what you're looking for. 

Thnx for all the replies guys they mean so much to me  :loved:  .When i  was in school i was  badly bullied  i think my problem stems from that .I will surely participate in this forum and try to find out if i can be helped . 

Edited by Lost Soul