CrazyBoards.org

missed morning doses....

So...based on what I'm currently taking, is there anything that would cause a significant drop in ability to focus, attention, and motivation if I forgot to take it this morning? And that would then improve fairly immediately if I took it at night?

Just curious...I'm hopefully not going to do that again, but I'm wondering whether it was a drug thing or just a mind game thing.

I too think the Wellbutrin and abilify and provigil could be part of the lowered motivation and focus and attention.

I'm sure you've heard this before but they always say to not take the dose of the missed med if it is too close in time to take the next dose. And since you posted at almost 6pm, it may very well be too late to take them. I would call your pharmacist to be sure. Couldnt hurt.

That said I know how much it can throw a person off by missing doses of meds. My concern with your taking them now would be insomnia. But like I said call your pharmacist to be sure.

Thanks. I haven't missed before, so I didn't think to check b/c of it being too close in time. So it's unfortunately a little too late, but I'll keep that in mind if there's a next time...thanks cheese. I didn't take the Provigil because I knew that would keep me awake. If all else fails, I'll Seroquel myself to sleep.

it's definitely an easy fix...and given that it's the only time I've done it in 4 years, I think it's safe to say that it's not a frequently occurring problem. But I'll keep in mind the alarm option...right now, my alarm clock just serves as my alarm and it's the first thing I do when I wake up. I just didn't for some reason this morning.

Edited by dancesintherain