CrazyBoards.org

*waves from the corner*

Hi All! 

My name is Sami. I came across this board a few months ago when I was researching medications I was being put on. So I have been mostly just reading loads of information and I finally decided to sign up. I am married, and have a 5 yr old daughter. I am a cancer survivor (since Feb 2013), suffer from depression, anxiety, and pseudoseizures. Right now I am recovering from seizures I had last week. I ended up having 9 seizures on Wednesday night and was hospitalized for 3 days. I am not allowed to be alone right now, or drive..... or well pretty much do anything. I've been on chemical cocktails since I was 12. I have been battling cancer on and off since 2003. I have gone through 2 rounds of Chemo, and 5 rounds of radiation. So I think that sums me up for the most part. I am glad I am not alone with a lot of the medical crap I have been going through. 

Hello and Welcome to CB!

You have really been through a lot.  I'm so glad to hear that the cancer is in remission.

If you haven't already done so, please take a minute to read the User Agreement.  We ask all our members to do so to make sure everyone understands how we operate.

I think you will find this to be a very supportive and informative community.

Please don't hesitate to contact a staff member if you have any questions or concerns.

I have been battling cancer on and off since 2003. I have gone through 2 rounds of Chemo, and 5 rounds of radiation.

Do you glow?  

Chemo and radiation?  

I'm surprised you haven't been invaded by US forces on the suspicion of harbouring weapons of mass destruction.

Actually, given the number of procedures you've had, "invaded" may actually hit the spot.

I'm not driving currently either due to fatigue and lack of stamina, and finding things I *can* do is an interesting game.

For me, alone is good.  Being with people, even if fun, eats energy I don't have.to spare.

Hello and welcome to CrazyBoards, where sometimes its the insanity that keeps us sane.

Chris.