CrazyBoards.org

Hey everyone. I'll probably mostly be lurking, but I may as well write an introduction just so anyone who is interested can look up who I am.

Swedish kid, 18 years old. Basically in the early stages of getting treated. Spent the last semester of school talking with counselor/nurse/curator or whatever you call it. Got branded with depression, but no real follow-up plan was made for the summer break and now I spend everyday sleeping and my nights awake. Problems with sleeping, performing in school, dealing with stress, dealing with family etc. Not on any medication yet but I hope to start soon so I can get out of this mess. I found this forum through another forum and I'm here looking for how to deal with my ails and how to fall asleep.

Now that we got the medical sad stuff out of the way, I like playing violin, playing video games - preferably indie with loud DnB music in it - footy, women and drinking. I suppose I would look pretty normal on the outside if it wasn't for the fact that I show up to school looking like crap about 75% of the days and that I sometimes just shut down and become unreachable in the middle of parties and fun things.

So that's me. I wrote this at 5 am so please ignore if none of this makes sense

Welcome to CB. :) It's okay if you just wanna lurk. I lurked for a while too. I hope you find what you're looking for here! And i hope that if you do try medication, that it works out well for you. 

We ask all new members to read the User Agreement, just so you can know how we do things around this place. 

Again, welcome!

Hi and welcome to Crazyboards.  It sounds like you haven't found any answers yet, and I think a lot of our members can relate to that.  Let us know if we can help you with anything.

olga