CrazyBoards.org

Vapor Pen's

Who here already has one of these and is benefiting from them. I got one on the first and at first I kinda didn't like it but one day I just started puffing on it and my craving for cig's didn't go all the way but alot. Like 80%. I amazed at this little guy.....If you just block out of your mind by puffing on these then your good. The only downfall is that you will be puffing all day long instead of smoking a cig then waiting an hour and having another.....I wished they had these things five years ago.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Vap pen's are different from Eco cig's even tho they have the same concept. You fill them with what flavor you want and have to change wick's in them or get wickless. They look like pen's and are much more practical then e cig's that seem to only last a day. And you can have blueberry to tootie fruity. It have all sorts of flavors. Or maybe your meaning that what you said is what I'm talking about.

That sounds pretty much exactly the same as an e-cig and I quit for three years on those. I think they're really good, but I had to buy a really good PRODUCT for it to work correctly. 

Either way, started smoking again, been doing that for about two years, I ordered another kit last night. Hopefully it works just as well this time. Several of my friends try them and don't get any benefit, but I think that's because they're buying brands like Blu, which are utter crap and don't take my advice, ha ha. I think if you get a good one, they're pretty amazing. Not AS satisfying as a cigarette, but they help going crazy from missing the habit, anyway. I make all my flavors, it's a LOT cheaper that way. 

Yep, ours come in all kinds of flavors, haven't tried it tho. Some do look like a cig but others not.

You'd actually want the one that does NOT if you are a heavier smoker. A really light smoker could do with a crappy brand like Blu, but I tried those and they crapped out within a couple of days.

I just ordered 510-T's because they have the tanks, work pretty well and don't look too ridiculous, but I was a hardcore vaper for 3 years, ha ha. So my previous model somewhat resembled a mini-flash light in size anyway. Cadillac of e-cigs, ha ha. And that thing, I was never disappointed or annoyed with that one. The 510's I ordered because they LOOK better and the reason I started smoking again was not wanting to use the flashlight one in public, ha ha.

Worked like a charm though until I was stupid enough to pick up a cigarette again.

• 2 weeks later...

Ya I seen this chick at the vap store and her's looked like it had brass knuckles attached to it but they where all hippies anyway...But ya mind look's like a pen or marker. And other then that I have been slacking on using it and picked up cigs again because i just was stressing too much.