CrazyBoards.org

Well I started on Prozac reluctantly having heard about all the nasty things it can do to one's libido, and I was quite unhappy about that considering my libido was all but dead already (thanks Wellbutrin!) But now, two months in, I'm hornier than I've been in years! Since high school!

Scaring my boyfriend though. Hehehe.

Probably won't make anybody's day but mine, but hey, I figure some good news is in order for once. ;)

;) Warning: tasteless humor below may cause offense.

My meds make coming much more difficult, but enhance my libido. I've spent significant portions of the past year feeling like I was just interrupted from a fun session in bed. Since I'm not depressed anymore, I think that what the pdocs and drug companies don't tell you is that come is the real neurotransmitter which the SSRI's inhibit. Serotonin is just a convenient cover story. However, that doesn't exactly explain the results with the other half of the population. Maybe the stuff is reabsorbed internally and never makes it out. Might explain the immaculate conception....

Ummm...awesome.  I've randomly started recovering sex drive as of like...this week.  Not all of it, but....fun.  ;)   Granted, that probably means the prozac I'm taking every day that doesn't seem to be doing it's job has quit entirely, but...meh.

Ido,

'Tis the season -

And you're probably just not "faithful"

"Oh, cum all yea faithful" and all that stuff! (Yeah, that one's bad!)

I wonder, statistically, how many of us are in the "it don't happen" group and how many are in the "Oooh, let's do it AGAIN!" group.

I'd feel stupid asking doc for one of the ED drugs with no place to try it out!

Maybe just having it "in reserve" would boost my confidence.

Archived