CrazyBoards.org

About Us Thread

This is going to be a thread about us and who we are, and any updates should there be any. 

There are two of us who are always here, myself, Aau and Rök. Sometimes there are others, who are young, not children, but they seem to come and go, almost like they travel or come with a certain trigger or just don't like being around much -- we dunno.

I'm about the equivalent to our body's age, mid-20s. I refer to the body as the body, and I say body's name because I don't think of myself as the body or the name associated with it. I am not sure how typical that is. There's no one here who goes by the body's name, or gender/sex. 

I'm a pretty feminine male (mentally? Or how I imagine myself or whatever it is bad with terms) and I like dressing girly, so having a female body and all doesn't bother me so much. I am not sure what my orientation is but I really like our fiancee who is a pretty masculine female. I doubt any of this is of interest to anyone lol.

I generally type more casually and stuff. I am also more emotional than Rök, I guess you could say I am sort of normal emotionally though...since he is really stoic even if he can get angry sometimes and be a bit of a troll XP

Oh, sometimes we type/speak together, it ends up being a mix of our typing "quirks" and speaking habits, it's what most of our friends are used to. 

Not sure what else to add so I want to let Rök type his stuff out when he feels like it. 

~Aau

I am Rök. It took a bit for Aau to convince me to do this. I was quite hesitant and unwilling to discuss us or me to a strangers. 

Aau and I are used to blending well between shifts, mimicking one another to a degree, making it so nothing is "out of the ordinary". In truth we need one another to be fully functional I would suppose. Aau went away for a month once and it was very lonely even with our fiancee and good friends. 

I usually do the talking, Aau is very shy, Aau says I could talk myself out of an arrest -- ha. 

I guess I would describe myself as protective and pretty unemotional although I do have a witty sense of humor and am a bit of a troll *smirk*.

I tend to be out more than Aau around people even though we are not sure how exactly all this happened. 

All we know is when we have stuck on any sort of medicines before, with the completely wrong diagnoses, it silences one of us, it hurts, and it ruins things for us. 

If anyone has any questions or anything those are welcome. 

-Rök 

Edited by WeaselandMagpie

Weasel, have you thought about starting a blog? Especially for something you plan to keep track of over the long term. You'll get feedback, plus this thread may sink down, which is just a pain to keep track of.

Hiya. Nice to meet you both.

Crtclms has a good idea. If you look at my blog, for example, you will see an intro to the majority of us. Not all of us, but many. It helps.

And it helps us, too, to keep track of folks as we get to know others.

welcome!  :)

we tend to speak together as well, hoping we don't trip on each other's words.  proofreading is a must for us, heh.  a group of us also blend well on the outside - looking and sounding "normal" have always been important to us (for better or worse, i guess).  so i can understand what it's like to be together with someone all the time, and that it would be lonely if they went away.

welcome!  :)

we tend to speak together as well, hoping we don't trip on each other's words.  proofreading is a must for us, heh.  a group of us also blend well on the outside - looking and sounding "normal" have always been important to us (for better or worse, i guess).  so i can understand what it's like to be together with someone all the time, and that it would be lonely if they went away.

That's cool to know!

It's nice to be meeting so many others who are similar and are also pretty level headed. 

Once I'm less shy maybe we can chat on chat sometime....and stuff. *giggle*

~Aau