CrazyBoards.org

Weathering the Storm

Hellllooo all! Fellow crazy just stopping in to say hey! As my username implies, my name is, in fact, Katie. I am diagnosed with BP 2 with some anxiety and a lotta anxiety and been struggling with it since I was about 10...got diagnosed at 14, helped when I was 16. So i've been battling for over a decade now. I have only been on here a few days and have already been helped so much. What a great site! Just had the worst hypomanic/mixed/agitated depression/something episode I've ever had, so I'm freshly back on double my meds after a year off of them. That's a bit tough to say the least, so my biggest struggle is going to be actually sticking with them but I plan to with the support of my friends, family and you guys! SO glad to have fellow passengers on this roller coaster ride from hell who are also fed up with the bullshit. Hope you all have a fabulous (or just better than horrible) day, and I look forward to being crazy with you all. :)

hi I'm new here too, I sure do know what it's like to get in a bad funk. I figure maybe just talking to other people about their issues might help me too. What drug(s) are you on? I have been on celexa for 10 years now and I sometimes go up and down in dose - was taking 60 mg for a few years, now on 30. if I take 20 I lose my shit LOL.

Katie, welcome to Crazyboards.  If you didn't read the User Agreement when you signed up, please check it out as soon as you can.

I'm glad you are back on your meds---we have a lot of stories around here of the adventures people have when they go off them.  It's also good to hear that you have a support system.

Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you.

olga

Sorry--didn't intend to single you out.  It's my standard line to all new members.  People will join and then after two weeks get all huffy because someone used a curse word, or no one was offering hugs.  blech.  If people would read the rules, they would know how we do things.

I hope you like hanging out with us.

olga