CrazyBoards.org

So I'm going out of town this weekend...

I decided last night after work that I wanted to go "home" for the weekend, to the parent's farm. Only a 2 hr dive away. I do this sometimes.

It's been a long, emotionally intense and physically draining work week. I figured I would be on the road by now but I'm still not dressed yet, of course!

I can't get off the stupid computer. I waste hours and hours on youtube, facebook, this site, etc when I could be out having a good time. I hate that sometimes.

But when I do eventually make it out of the house I plan to listen to music all the way there and sing a bunch, and then take the dog for a long walk in old places I used to go, go visit the walmart that is way huger than ours (I know, I hate the idea of huge corporate walmart but damn I love hanging out there and shopping lol)

I think I will have a nice 24 hrs or so out of town. I love driving!

What is everyone else doing this weekend that will lift their spirits?

I hope you have a wonderful peaceful weekend!  I know what you mean about hanging out on the computer longer rather then getting moving, I do it almost daily and then realize how much time I've spent playing arround, I think oh well and then go about my day.

It's been really nice here weather wise, so I'm hoping to end up at the lake sometime today!!  Eventually...

staying inside.

just grateful I am in my home and ok and not in some hospital.

sometimes that is enough.

I romanticize going out,to a cafe or whatever,but I always end up hating it

and wanting desperately to get home fast.

have a beatiful wknd,OP,I used to love road trips with loud music!

I hope you have a good time. :)

I plan to finish a new necklace I have been working on. It's a new bead stitching technique for me, so there have been a couple false starts, but I think I have the hang of it.

I tried to PM this to resonance but got an error that said I could not so...

I've seen you're posting a lot about the work being done on the DSM-V and I wonder if you've found anything regarding Depressive PD. My tdoc said it would likely be added but there is some controversy surrounding it and I just wondered if you'd found/read anything about it. Thanks.

pass-4sure.info

Edited by suman

Suman, Resonance hasn't been around for a while. 

You'll almost always find more answers if you make your own post on the appropriate board. I had a quick look for you and it doesn't appear to have been included in the DSM V, but it's hard to tell without having access to a copy of it.