CrazyBoards.org

I took my first 10 mg dose of Viibryd this morning at 10. I took with food as directed. I felt nothing strange and went about my day. At 2pm i got really tired, a little nauseous, almost flu like feeling. I laid down for a while and after an hour or so made myself get up and eat. I feel a little better but i also feel completely drugged and dizzy still. 

Has anyone ever taken Viibryd and felt similar side effects? I dont like this feeling at all  :unsure:

I just started Viibryd last night. I took it around 9 pm (10 mg with food) and when I woke up at 9 am I was dizzy. It wore off an hour or so after I woke up. We will see how tomorrow goes. Good luck to you.

Update? I took it at night(930pm) after a BIG protein rich meal and didnt feel any stomach issues or drowsiness. I went to sleep around 3 as normal. I woke up and have felt a bit off all day. A little drowsy, and dizzy. My concentration has been good for the past couple days though(could be coincidence) but that would be great because i dont really like adderall anymore.

I am eating a lot though... :/ 

Do meds usually take a while for you to notice positive/negative? I am actually quite inexperienced in the world of medications but with lexapro i noticed a decrease in anxiety and sexual desires within days. 

I hope it works out. My doc said the few people she had on it swore the side effects got better after a week. 

It took me two to three weeks to adjust to some of the side effects of Viibryd.  The nausea and stomach upset were awful initially, but I rode it out.

Viibryd has been a great med for me.  I've been at this dosage for 9-ish months and don't have anything negative to report.  No weight gain, minimal sexual side effects, normal appetite.  If I don't take it with food or miss doses, then I do experience tiredness and nausea.

I hope you'll give it a fair chance. 

Any increase in anxiety? i am having horrible anxiety today. My entire body has been tense to the point that i am in pain, and i had a horrible panic attack tonight. 

I have also been experiencing hot flashes since last night, insomnia, and awful heartburn. I cant even imagine going up to 20mg. :/

No increase in anxiety that I can recall, but I forgot that I had insomnia initially with Viibryd.  For me, it went away once I adjusted to the med, but YMMV. 

I'm sorry your anxiety is so bad.  I hope it calms down soon.