How often do you hear voices? Daily? More than daily? Several times a week?

My pdoc asked me this and I guess I have never really kept track.

I used to hear them every day multiple times a day. Now they occur less frequently but still moderately. Like maybe once a day or even less.

Latuda has definitely helped to reduce the voices. So I am glad to be going to a higher dose of it again.

Anyways, does anyone else keep track of this?

I seldom hear voices. I have heard voices three times in my life. That's it. So I guess it's easy for me to keep track! 

I mainly struggle with paranoid delusions and visual hallucinations when I'm psychotic.

I had just started hearing them daily, at night for the most part, but was put on haldol and that shut them up quick as far as I can tell. took a bit longer to shut down the visuals but man...my head is SOOOO much quieter, it's unbelievable! And a relief!

On meds I still hear them just about every day, except I hear them as echoes, and not as frequently during the day.  When I am not on medication the voices sound like real voices and I hear them constantly throughout the day.

Depends on the day. Some days its nothing but other days its many times in a single day (20+). I take Haldol and I hate that med. it makes me sleep all day. I know my new meds are not in my sig. I used to be on 25 mg of that stuff but I was being overmedicated. 

i'm down to a few times a week (not including times with what're considered to be breakthrough symptoms needing addressed) since i've started injections some months ago. there have been other times in my life when i've been at this point but for the past maybe five ish years it's been multiple times a day to near constant. i'd forgotten how quiet thingscould be...which is a relief, as one other said above...but then also....too quiet sometimes.

I forgot to mention earlier that for me, stress is a huge part in whether or not I hear voices.  I need to be medicated or else there will be voices regardless of stress; but on medication, if my stress level is very low, I don't hear a thing, not even the echoes I mentioned above. 

I am going through a period of low stress right now and I don't hear a thing.  But if I get the least bit stressed, the echoes of people will come.  When that happens I have to figure out why I am stressed (if I can), and usually I can, and then I hear silence again.  So for me there is a direct relationship between stress and hearing voices.