I was here posting for support a couple of weeks so I just wanted to update with how I'm doing.

I am *much* better. I feel like myself again. It's such a relief. I'm looking back at things I was doing and I can't even imagine what I was thinking. Now I have to deal with the consequences of course. But I feel good, just really grounded and stable, and I'm sleeping again.

I went for the second opinion and they diagnosed schizotypal disorder as well as Mood Disorder NOS and suggested trialling abilify. But since I took that briefly once before and it made me really agitated and high I think I'm just going to stick with the chlorpromazine that was introduced recently because it seems to be helping me without causing any noticeable problems.

I've been working really hard on putting together a self-management plan and various things that will help me and I'm starting to feel more confident that I can manage my highs. I'm just really scared of another depression, so I hope the psychology referral I'm waiting for comes through soon so hopefully they can help me think about ways I can deal with that if it happens.

Thanks for the support.

Werehorse!  I was following your other threads --  it's so nice for you to update on what's going on with you.   I'm so glad you're feeling better.  

You had some rough times to get through, but you hung in there.    I'm hoping you get in to the psychologist soon.  

Dealing with the consequences. Going around, apologizing, trying to set right the economic and social stuff you've done can be almost as hard at dealing with the actual feelings and beliefs of the illness.  

Good luck (and don't forget, you're a good person, you may have done some weird shit, but you shouldn't be apologizing for who you are.)

So happy you are feeling better and getting help. 

I find this website to be helpful. http://www.meditationoasis.com There's also a free podcast with a lot of meditations; take a look at both the website and in iTunes (I don't know if they're in the Amazon store or not). It's helped with my stability a lot.