Feeling insane

I think i am finally loosing it for good. i cant eat, sleep ro do much else but lay hear, eating crapand thinking about how much i hate my life and everything else..i cant breathe i cnat seem to maike sense to myself...id ont know

Does your psychiatrist have an emergency plan for you? You should always make a emergency plan with your psychiatrist with numbers to call or a certain hospital to go to that has your information (or can easily obtain it), as well as a place that can meet your needs (with your certain disorder, and your financial situation, who knows what/if family members to/not to contact).

If you feel like you are in crisis, and do not have one in place, contact your doctors after hours. Or if you feel like you do not need emergency care call your doctor in the AM and get an appointment ASAP.

ETA if you need help right away, call *911

Edited by Gibson

I second what lovely said; it's time to call your psychiatrist as well as your therapist.

In the meantime, you could try some self-soothing activities like listening to music or getting a massage. Remind yourself that you won't feel this way forever..you are experiencing temporary symptoms of your illness. I hope you feel better soon.