CrazyBoards.org

adderall dosage

bella

somebody on adderall?  even another stim?  how could you tell when the dosage was as perfect as it can get?  i mean, i'm new to this and i know i can't expect EVERY add symptom to disappear... but...

how will i know when i've found my sweet spot?

That's a toughie. You can't expect all your ADD problems to go away, of course. I'm not sure what would indicate that you were taking too much. Too many side effects, I guess. When I moved up from 5 to 10mg, I was in a pretty difficult situation at home. My soon to be ex had announced that I had to be out of the house in a few months. We argued often. The first day I took the increased dose, we stopped arguing! (And, when I tried to take a day off the stuff a few weeks later, we got back into it immediately, and stopped within a couple of hours of my decision to give up and take another pill.) That made me suspect I was getting somewhere.

Sometimes it's hard to know it's working because wherever you're at seems normal. Especially if you're trying to notice an ABSCENCE of symptoms. (i.e. something that isn't there. Remaining symptoms will be much easier to notice.) People you are close to on a regular basis may notice something, tho.

Archived