CrazyBoards.org

Sign in to follow this  
angel_heart

What is your goal for today?

I never went walking yesterday, but I did end up making up my mind after seeing/feeling the weather outside; it wasn't a random decision.

Today my goal is to get through the day.  I have no other things I can do.  Actually to remain sane is a good goal.

I hope you can remain sane, Melissa. 

Today my goal is to stay up past 10 pm. Abilify makes me sleep really early. 

My goal was to do dishes and clean bathroom; I just put the dishes in dishwasher and didn't clean  bathroom.  I hope to do better tomorrow.  

My goal today is to get through the day.  I am in a place where I have little private space so I am hoping for no anxiety attacks.

My goals were done. I was able to pick up my meds and visit my parents despite a wet and dreary day.

My goal for 08/20/13 is to just relax and clean the house a bit.

Edited by angel_heart

Got through yesterday.  Goal for today (Tuesday) is to stay sane and calm.

My goal for today is to take a shower and shave my legs. It's the little things. :P

My goal is to get through this party I'm supposed to go to tonight and actually make myself go.

I ended up just cleaning the kitchen and my bf's kitchen instead.  I also ran errands with him.  My goal for tonight is to take a shower before going to sleep; and not to forget to take my meds.    

Goal for today is to shower, etc. ... the basics.

(I got through yesterday sane ... well, pretty much).

My primary goal for today is to visit my parents; I have to get dressed first.

I'm very tired b/c of the meds so that makes any goal difficult for today.

My goal, once again, was to get through the day, which I did.  I can't wait to have my space back, without nonstop constant chatter..

get my mailouts done - as in, compile them, and get them to someone else to do.

To go on a walk.

Write rent out.

Do bank statement.

Watch some you tubes.

For 08/23/13, I have a goal that is a bit difficult for me to do: I'm going to clean the bathroom thoroughly.

An easy goal is to shower afterwards. If I have the energy, I may even wash the dog.

I've been doing well with keeping the kitchen clean though I need to mop the floor. I also have the goal of being more mindful of what I eat.

I sure hope I accomplish as least two of my goals today.

I did my goals for today.

I also need to keep an eye on what I eat.

My goal for 08/24/13 is to decide what tv antenna I am going to buy.  I also never cleaned the bathroom so I'll put that on my list as well as cleaning the kitchen.   Funny how those tasks are daily activities and I struggle so hard to keep my home presentable.

My other goal is to clean out my car and, perhaps, wash it.   It should be a beautiful day and I took my meds so this  goal should be achievable.  

My goal for this morning was to walk for an hour, which I did get done.

Also to clean the bathroom, which I also did.

The rest of the day I'll be with my parents celebrating my birthday early, so atm I don't have any more goals but to relax.