CrazyBoards.org

Sign in to follow this  
angel_heart

What is your goal for today?

Happy Birthday to be Melissa!  Hope you enjoy your special day.  :)

Thank you!  It was a nice day.  My real birthday is on Tuesday (27th) but it was easier to do things on the weekend.

ETA: my mother made me a lemon cake with lemon glaze and I have eaten about 1/3 of it already LOL!

My goal for today is to rest and sleep as much as possible.

Edited by melissaw72

You're welcome. mmmmm cake, yummy!

My goal for 08/25/13 is to do some much needed spring cleaning.  

Goal for today is to go walking this morning.  Unfortunately it is supposed to rain so I'm hoping for a miracle.  Other goals will probably come as the day goes on.

My goal for 08/26/13 is to actually be productive; clean the kitchen floor and clean the bathroom.  I keep having these goals but haven't had the initiative to do so.  Ugh.  

At least I vacuumed the living room and did all the dishes.  

My goal for 8/26 is to get a ton of cleaning done, and apply to at least 15 jobs between corporate websites, craigslist, indeed, etc. I also want to find 1 reason to laugh. (Sounds weird, I know. lol)

Goal to walk ... completed, and I beat the rain.

Also need to cut back on what I eat/make better choices.

I still haven't accomplished my goals from yesterday; ended up spending the day outside the house.

My goal for 08/27/13 is to ride my bike.  I'd also want to give my dog a bath.  

My goal was gong to do 20 minutes of cardio but I woke up too late for that so now I just have a simple goal. I work in a very negative and hostile work environment and my goal is to not let anything off set my inner balance today. :)

My goal for 08/28/13 was to spend time with my parents.  We had a great day.  I also wanted to get the shopping done and was only able to do a little today.   

I walked, cleaned kitchen; goals I always should have.

I completed my goals for yesterday.

Right now I need to finish laundry, go to a pdoc appt later on this morning, and another grocery store.  And CVS again (some prescriptions weren't ready yesterday).

I need to kick my ass into gear and get shit DONE today. I need to get my medical records, sort out my financial aid fiasco, and get a paper finished. 

My goal for today is to get my car inspected, pay for license tag renewal, organize my clothes and be mindful of what I eat.

Well half my goals were completed today.   lol: I act like the night is over with; I still have time to finish those goals if had the gumption.  

Edited by angel_heart

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By angel_heart
      When I look at the thread "What is your Goal for Today?" I regret starting it; I thought it would motivate me to accomplish things. A daily reminder of how I should set goals.

It hasn't. I simply reminds me of how I can't seem to make plans and follow thru with them. This morning, I look at the thread and it saddens me.

They're things I have to do, things I should do and things I would like to do. I ask myself what is stopping me. I don't have a positive answer to this question. Laziness, bad habits, low initiative, low motivation, or my MI.

I'd say it's a combination of all five answers. How pathetic is that? It's pathetic and I am making myself feel bad.

My goal for today really isn't a goal. Is driving to my tdocs' office a goal? I don't think so.

This morning, I have to shower, find clothes to wear, put on make up. And those I will accomplish b/c I have to.

The clothes on the chairs, the dishes in the sink, the laundry, tidying up, going someplace should be my goals for today. They're not.

What I can manage is to go see my tdoc with clean body, clean clothes and make up on.

I'm impressed with others on here who can make a list and accomplish them. It would be nice if I could too.
      But I'm realistic; I won't accomplish much today.
      Damn it.
    • By writehellarandomshiny
      I've quit soda before, but only the caffeinated version. Now it's my goal to go off all soda entirely, eventually. My goal is to make it to June 28th, cheat on my vacation (until July 6th), then go totally off it again. 

I was wondering if you have any tips for quitting the soda. I've been having a lot of trouble with not drinking it lately. I let myself cheat on vacation and found myself going back to having four cups a day. Obviously, that's not healthy to maintain over time... so I was hoping you all had some support even though it's not alcohol. 

Any advice appreciated. If this is in the wrong forum please let me know. 

Just trying to figure out how to start again.

W&S
    • By vondick
      http://www.ted.com/talks/jane_mcgonigal_the_game_that_can_give_you_10_extra_years_of_life.html

So here is a TedTalk about a woman who is also a game designer, who got post concussion syndrome and turned her recovery into a game. I went into it thinking that it was probably going to be really dumb, and at the start of the video I sort of hated her voice and hated her for being so cheery (I must be PMSing because I'm really usually quite cheery myself and certainly not this full of hate hahahah)

Anyhow, in the end she won me over and made me smile and I think I'm going to try this absolutely ridiculous game called superbetter.
    • By vondick
      -To Function. * To be able to make a list of things and complete it. To Pick something I want. And do it.

- A plan. To get me there.

- A Psychiatrist.

- To work. On my mental health- before I hit rock bottom.

- To stop self editing, to learn to self advocate, or at least gain the confidence to do so.

- For someone to finally hear me. And not placate me about how smart I am or how well I appear to be coping, because it doesn't help. And I need Help.

This is just something I wrote out for counseling homework this week, and to get the thoughts out of my brain felt really great. I feel like this is solid, like I am communicating very clearly.