CrazyBoards.org
Sign in to follow this  
angel_heart

What have you done impulsively lately?

I bought four CDs yesterday. Spent $50. Oops. I can afford it, it's just that I'm supposed to be minding my spending, and this was not planned. I've decided to keep them, though. I opened and listened to them, and they're all great. I got one Korpiklaani album, one Ensiferum, one Eluveitie, and, the odd man out, one Type O Negative that I didn't have. I've never bought any from Eluveitie, just listened to them on Pandora and such. I'm listening to that album right now; I love the sound of it. 

Mim, I've purchased a lot of music recently too. I got a $100 gift card to itunes for christmas. Woo hoo! 

I'm glad you got some good tunes too. :D

Gift cards are great, aren't they? Gift cards to buy music, even better. I allow myself to have one new CD a month, usually, if I have the money, but I haven't bought any in a long time, so I overdid it a bit. 

I bought four CDs yesterday. Spent $50. Oops. I can afford it, it's just that I'm supposed to be minding my spending, and this was not planned. I've decided to keep them, though. I opened and listened to them, and they're all great. I got one Korpiklaani album, one Ensiferum, one Eluveitie, and, the odd man out, one Type O Negative that I didn't have. I've never bought any from Eluveitie, just listened to them on Pandora and such. I'm listening to that album right now; I love the sound of it. 

Mim, I've purchased a lot of music recently too. I got a $100 gift card to itunes for christmas. Woo hoo! 

I'm glad you got some good tunes too. :D

I LOVE iTunes!  I could spend forever on there surfing the different songs.

I'd never thought about this before today but out of nowhere I decided to stretch my ear. It hurt like hell and bled loads but I still don't regret it. Where did this impulse even come from?? I've NEVER even considered doing this before...

How do you stretch your ear so it bleeds?

I bought a taper and tried to push it through my lobe hole, but I bought a way too big taper because for some reason I thought I could go that big from a standard piercing and it made it bleed...

I had my eyebrow pierced and then a couple days later I had take-out sushi that was way too expensive and barely even satisfying. And now I want to go shopping. For a social thing I'm going to next week that I probably won't even enjoy. Ha.

Edited by ten.tries

I went to cut a low hanging branch off a tree that hits me when I mow the lawn. While I was at it I went a little Edward Scissorhands. I have gone from needing a wheelbarrow to needing a truck. I need to work on not doing anything I can't tidy up in an hour or so

Watched Netflix for 5 hours. My husband is out of town, and the dogs' conversation skills suck, quite frankly.

Watched Netflix for 5 hours. My husband is out of town, and the dogs' conversation skills suck, quite frankly.

How are the dogs getting along now?  I remember you saying that they weren't getting along at first.

The last thing I did was stole a can of Bumble Sardines in Hot souce. DId I need to do it? No, I had the money, but just did it.

How are the dogs getting along now?  I remember you saying that they weren't getting along at first.

They are *still* not getting along, but at least they're avoiding each other instead of fighting. We have a good behaviorist; our goal is just to have them on either side of the dog fence, we don't really think they'll ever be in the same room. But we have a really good system for letting them out one at a time, so they both get to spend time with us. We're prepared to do that forever, if need be.

Violet turned 11 on January 1 (even her birthday was a celebration!). She is supposed to be in great health, though.

Started a welding course at a night school. also bought a 180 amp mig and plazma cutter off ebay along with gloves, boots, helmet, and overalls.
Needless to say the mrs isn't that impressed with me at the moment... :surprised:

Started a welding course at a night school. also bought a 180 amp mig and plazma cutter off ebay along with gloves, boots, helmet, and overalls.

Needless to say the mrs isn't that impressed with me at the moment... :surprised:

lol, been there too. I came home with a pick up truck and a brand new plow to go with it, yea the mrs was a bit upset.

lol, been there too. I came home with a pick up truck and a brand new plow to go with it, yea the mrs was a bit upset.

haha awesome, we can't complain though I can't imagine what nonsense I'd be upto if she wasn't keeping an eye on my spending.

We did sit down and have a serious conversation about selling my van and one of my project cars to buy a ute (like an el camino for anyone not from staya, we love em)

and she's happy if I don't spend more than I sell the cars for. So I have my eye on a ex RACV roadside assist ute.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1981-Holden-WB-ex-RACV-Ute-202-3-3L-A-C-Unmodified-since-RACV-use-/261721871009?pt=AU_Cars&hash=item3cefd6d2a1

(i hope posting that isnt against the rules?)

I have not done it yet, it's only an obsession, I want to study Hinduism and convert. Not really convert, cus I am not anything.

I wanted to be Jewish too, oh and a Budhist. This started this morning. I found a Hindu mission and plan to go tomorrow. I have been researching all day. It's really cool, but I think I am not doing my best thinking maybe.

I have not done it yet, it's only an obsession, I want to study Hinduism and convert. Not really convert, cus I am not anything.

I wanted to be Jewish too, oh and a Budhist. This started this morning. I found a Hindu mission and plan to go tomorrow. I have been researching all day. It's really cool, but I think I am not doing my best thinking maybe.

Sometimes when I can't make decision/s I "sleep on it" ... and make the decision/s with a clear mind.  Sleep always helps me.  When I am sleep-deprived I can't think straight.  Have you gotten enough sleep lately?

Sometimes when I can't make decision/s I "sleep on it" ... and make the decision/s with a clear mind.  Sleep always helps me.  When I am sleep-deprived I can't think straight.  Have you gotten enough sleep lately?

No I have not been sleeping well.    Its passing, I am crashing. 

I hate this MI crap,  makes life really hard.

No I have not been sleeping well.    Its passing, I am crashing. 

I hate this MI crap,  makes life really hard. It sure does!

Had a dream I was having an affair with an old pdoc of mine. Woke up feeling manic as fuck and have spent the best part of the day frantically cleaning and tidying :/

My newest scheme is to join a gym and work with a personal trainer on a weight training circuit to get rid of this fat that has taken over my body and will simply not go away.  Should I spend this money, no, but I'm sick of looking and feeling like I do and NutriSystem alone isn't working for me.  That's my project this week.