CrazyBoards.org

I'm guessing you're asking for a moderator, and I'm not one - I just wanted to ask if you're okay.  Do you know that you're making very little sense?  Is it your meds?  Have you taken too many, or none at all? I'm worried that you might need help and are not aware of how you're presenting yourself here.

I'm guessing you're asking for a moderator, and I'm not one - I just wanted to ask if you're okay.  Do you know that you're making very little sense?  Is it your meds?  Have you taken too many, or none at all? I'm worried that you might need help and are not aware of how you're presenting yourself here.

Yes. This.

What's up?

Hey mell, glad to hear it's fixed. I missed the original post. Keep on keepin on, that's what I'm trying to do with my crazy life.

dx: Bipolar NOS, Psychosis NOS, schizotypal PD, GAD, c-ptsd

rx: (currently) risperdal 2mg, abilify 2.5 mg (going up), klonopin 2mg, cogentin 1mg

j have in-the-process--of-new-treatment akathisia.. it fucks up everythignt i type after while....especially since until treated i canon sleep for shitr..wihcih also frustrates me and makes me impatient.  i did jt' spell =checked one..andi idoubt i will this one.

as far as what is was...it was my failrue to click NM and instead cliked VE and thought he wasnt' there.

sool.....egg on face, but no,,,I'm no ...well, yes in this instance i wasn't aware because i didnt' actually look, tyooped stuff and  left....regrettable. but no i'd neither taken too many nor non at all. i dont' realy have that option my main mediation...so....all good in those respects.

many thanks for your care and apologies for the delay in saying something. my first mode of response was embarrassment. i did jsut re-see this thread and thought to repoly.

cheers  x