CrazyBoards.org

Hi folks, second post on Latuda. I've now been on it 7 days and have some side effects to report.

* General feeling of being pissed off. I haven't blown up at any one, but I am just generally mad at everyone about everything.

* Increased appetite.

* Constipation (I'll take this, as I have serious IBS and maybe over time these two will even out).

* This one is crazy: my breasts are SO sore. I checked the paperwork the dr. gave me and this is a legitimate side effect. I had a hysterectomy 9 years ago, so it isn't hormones. But I mean, mad sore.

So even though I am pissed off, I actually feel less depressed. My energy level, focus, and productivity are increasing.

I guess this is a good reminder that these are powerful drugs, and we have to just wait out the adjustment period. I actually took one dose of Latuda and then quit, then waited about a week and started up again. I committed to giving it at least 6 weeks.

take care all,

Urania

LexFlex, yes I take it at night. I expect these side effects to fade, but I *always* get side effects, starting and stopping, any medicine. I don't know why but my body seems to be really sensitive. It is encouraging to hear it worked great for you!