CrazyBoards.org

Hi, another newbie

Hi all,

I have posted a few times already but I hate introductions so I held off but I guess I should do the right thing and introduce myself.

I am female, 42 (as at March 2013), have been diagnosed with general depression and anxiety in the past but can't recall what else the shrink said as I didn't stick around, didn't agree with her entirely.  I suspect I have bipolar (non-psychotic) but I am planning a trip to a psycho doctor and we will see what comes out of that! Have been on lots of different meds, can't count or recall all their names; now on Seroquel (currently at 100mg/day of XR).  Just started the Seroquel at the 100mg dose, was only on 25mg and discovered that I am a real b**ch, moody, grumpy, plus some of the other seven dwarves.  I at first blamed the med but then realised that at 25mg, that was probably inaccurate, d'oh!

I have a son with Asperger's, dyspraxia and who knows what else at this stage as he is only 6 as at April 2013.  I know where the Asperger's comes from ;)

Well, I live in Australia (South) and work part time (2 days per week) in a radiology practice as receptionist/transcriptionist (the office manager is a real pain at times too).  Have worked in a hospital, government department and a few other medically related jobs in the past.  My issues caught up with me in my mid 20s, as did discovering that I was myopic and needed glasses. 

Okay, enough of the boring info.  Hi ya'll!

Welcome to Crazyboards!  We have many members from Australia, so you will find some of your countrymen (and women) here and there on the boards.

I hope you like being here and find it useful and supportive.

olga