CrazyBoards.org

I started Saphris about 2 months ago.....so far.......no good. I feel almost unmedicated. My psychosis has been worse than it's been in a long time. The voices are bad, the visuals are bad. Everything is bad. On top of all that I have been having horrible restless leg syndrome at night when I go to bed. I can't stand it. It goes on for at least 2-3 hours and keeps me up. Is this akithisia? (sorry if I spelled it wrong) I don't see my pdoc until October 25 and I can't see him sooner because it's $100 every time I see him (no insurance right now) and we just don't have the money. I feel like antipsychotics are worthless for me anyways, the only one that ever made a difference was Haldol but the side effects were awful so I had to quit taking it. Maybe it's time to think about Clozaril but without insurance I doubt I could afford the blood work that goes along with it. The good news is I will be getting insurance starting in October so maybe I will revisit things then.