CrazyBoards.org

Hello!

Hello, everyone. My name is Renee and I live in Texas. I'm so glad to have found this board and am looking forward to coming in and trying to work through my mental muck.

I am a suffer of generalized anxiety disorder, social anxiety, panic disorder, food related OCD and phobias, death phobia, mild germ related OCD, borderline hypochondria and possible PTSD. I am the adult daughter of a narcissistic mother. I have hypothyroidism, asthma, allergies and celiac disease, as well.

I look forward to interacting with everyone here.

Welcome to CB, Wheelday!

I'm glad you found us! I also have Generalized Anxiety Disorder. I hope you find what you're looking for here. 

We ask that all new members read the User Agreement, just so you know how we operate around here. :)

Hello, and welcome to CB.

That is a lot to deal with, and I understand it all to well. Celiac Disease seems to breed a whole slew of anxiety & other physical diseases & issues. CB is a great place for support & information on mental health issues. However the autoimmune aspect not so much. As a fellow autoimmune antagonist, finding a celiac (or related) support system is also crucial in the battle of the plethora of anxieties we face. But there is hope, and CB is a great start to find that.

Cheers :)

• 2 weeks later...