CrazyBoards.org

Hello All,

Just wanting to get some things off my chest.

I want to just quit everything. My whole life. I feel like a waste of flesh. I have no real purpose in life. I have no one to live for. Im just a joke to everyone.

No matter how hard i try i never get to where i want to be. And i work really hard at everything i want....im just never good enough.

My body is falling apart...sometimes i can't even walk...im in relationship and have friends but i feel super lonely.

I want to just die or fade off somewhere. Nobody needs me...i don't even know why im around besides to be a doormat.

I hate being me and i hate my life :'( and i've been holding these thoughts and feelings in for weeks...and these voices in my head won't shut up.

Im just tired....im soooo tired. Nobody cares!

Yes, somebody cares.  We care, here at Crazyboards.  All of our lives are worthwhile, no matter how hopeless and futile we feel at times.

It sounds like you really need a med change and a good therapist.  Are you getting treatment at present?  (Forgive me if you have already discussed this elsewhere on the boards---it's a big place and I'm getting forgetful in my old age.  :) )

Anyway, I hope you will not give up and stay with us for a while longer.  If you have a psychiatrist, you need to see him/her and talk about a medication change.  Everyone should have a decent, reasonably happy life.  Very few will be rich and famous, but the rest of us should at least be able to take pleasure in some small things, and feel valued.

I hope you will keep trying to get good treatment.

olga

As Olga said, yes people care. I know I care and I am sure everyone in your life cares as well even if it doesn't seem that way.

I have felt the same way in the past, I don't feel that way anymore and I am so glad to be able to be here to say that. Something that has helped me is reminding myself that no feeling lasts forever.

No matter how much it seems to you right now that you will always feel this way please know that given time and the right treatment things will get better.

Olga is right. It sounds like a med tweak/ visit with your pdoc are in order. And, as she mentioned, a good tdoc. Having said that, I have felt the way you have. It is your illness talking and making you feel so low.

Please hang in there and be gentle with yourself. And please post again to let us know how you're doing.