CrazyBoards.org

Bipolar disorder or something else?

Today I went through this "episode" where I started writing alot, and i mean A LOT. I have no idea why I did this or what it means. Like I read it over now that I've kind of snapped out of it, thanks to my gradmother walking in and having my aunt talk to me, and it doesn't make any sense to me. Also previous writings that I had done I just went crazy and started tearing some out and wanting to set them on fire, but I did not have a source so I just threw them away. Others I scratched out completely. Then I started writing "All i see, scares me" over and over again and filled 5 pages until I got interrupted. And I mean filled until there was literally no space left to write on each page. 

I've been through this before, but have not told anyone. I'm afraid because usually after a few days of episodes like these I get really depressed. I mean I feel really good right now, but I don't know how long it will last. 

Is this a symptom of my psychotic disorder? or is it something else? 

Like I said I've never told anyone but I am going to mention it to my psychologist today. 

Hi! I see you are new here. First off I need to tell you that we can not diagnose here, none of us are professionals, this is a support for people as part of their therapy, we try to help each other with encouragement and we are PRO treatment.

What are your diagnosis (DX)?

You mentioned a PDoc, so I am assuming you are in treatment. I would definitely mention this to the doctor. I wish I had something better to say than, we are here, you can log on at any time and there is chat available too and there is almost always someone on. We are a support system and everyone is great here.

As NewMe said, no one here can diagnose you, but we can certainly serve as a sounding board and provide advice.

I'm glad you're seeing a psychologist and that you are going to mention this episode to them.  Please feel free to come back and let us know what they had to say.

Welcome to the Boards!  

you sound troubled

I think it is good that you are going to tell your psychologist

none of us can diagnose you, we are just some folk on the internet

if you are not satisfied with the help you receive from your psychologist

then make a psychiatrist for a consult