CrazyBoards.org
Sign in to follow this  
Wooster

THE COMPLAINT BOX

This is a place to complain about all the random things over which we have no control...

For example, I wish to register a complaint about the earth being tilted on its axis, such that it is now DARK at 8:15pm. It's only the first week of September, for cryin' out loud!

Going on a trip soon that just came up.  I hate unexpected things.

Walmart sent me the wrong book; now I have to figure out a way to get to the store to return it.

ETA:  Great post!

Edited by melissaw72

I find it completely unacceptable that I was woken up by happy chirping birds this morning, when Saturdays are supposed to be the one day I can sleep in.  Please issue said birds a cease and desist order.

My refrigerator died yesterday.  I threw away a lot of food, gave some away, cooked some.

The SEARS repairman fixed it but it cost "only" $300.

Oh, and my husband thinks it is all my fault, I cram too much food in the freezer and I left the door open.

Edited by bpladybug

I'm complaining about the complainers who live in the NW. In SoCal its dark by 7:30 pm. Keep that sunshine as long as you can NW peeps!!!

I know I know I know there will come a time where it is dark at 2pm in the NW and 5pm in CA. I don't like that either.

But you know what I do like about the axis? That if I go to the NW in July the sun sets at like 10:30pm and thats freaking incredible. :)

On another note - I am required to complain about Syria. Food not bombs.

db

I'm complaining about the idiots across the road.

4am is NOT an acceptable time to smash bottles, scream and sing Robbie Williams songs at the top of your voice. Seriously lads, go do one. Some people have babies on this street, and I am tempted to go collect their shitty nappies and throw them at your front door, and cram them in your letter box.

I am highly peeved this morning about my inability to figure out how sound would behave in the Fifth Dimension.

No, really.

The body odor coming from my "bikini area" is really pretty offensive.  What, am I supposed to shower or something?

how dare people be outside in the sunshine making happy noises.  inconsiderate jerks.  don't they know some of us are trying to ruminate indoors?  :glare:

The pants that I needed to have hemmed are hemmed...on the other side of the city.

Please teleport them here so that I do not have to spend hours trying to pick them up.

The pants that I needed to have hemmed are hemmed...on the other side of the city.

Please teleport them here so that I do not have to spend hours trying to pick them up.

Tryp -

If I were you, I would be annoyed that your city government hasn't yet instituted a Flying Monkey Service.

gallery_2_325_15366.png

That does annoy me, Cerberus.  The bus service here is beyond inadequate.  I propose a cohort of flying ponies.

Fuckin telemarketers.  This one in particular one calls EVERY FUCKING DAY, and every day I tell him to please not call back.  Today I yelled.  I tried *69 to trace the call back, but it is a blocked number.  I don't have caller ID.  He tries to sell me medical safety stuff.

I wish to complain that there is no more strawberry flavored Australian style licorice in my immediate vicinity.

Technically that's under my control, though.

I am highly peeved this morning about my inability to figure out how sound would behave in the Fifth Dimension.

No, really.

We already know that! "Wedding Bell Blues:"

My father went on a (clearly arranged) date with Marilyn McCoo once, which we still hear about 50+ years later. He adores her.