CrazyBoards.org
Sign in to follow this  
Wooster

THE COMPLAINT BOX

YAY Indigo is around! I have no complaints.

Other than family. Can I have another one? I'm lovely people on the whole, we promise!

I'd like to complain that physical therapy isn't working.  The sciatica went away, and then they changed the exercises, and then it came back.  

The job I was hired at said there's no shift Monday and I'm worried they aren't going to have any work for me! I only need 2-3 shifts a WEEK.

Well. the complaint is more that I'm frickin' anxious.

Nice to see you back Indigo. 

Today is going by so slow.  I know it is a small complaint but it is driving me crazy!

Damn you bright sunny day. You are making me feel worse. I am too sad to go outside for a bike ride. You are mocking me. Put that sun away.

Dear Nature: As far as the majesty of your creation goes, I have to say that ragweed sucks ass. Please recall it and substitute additional fresh raspberries and sweet corn.

Edit: And I hate to whine, but the common cold has not been a crowd-pleaser either. Perhaps we could exchange it for thicker, fuller eyelashes?

Edited by Gearhead

My cat likes to lick olives.  This does not please me when they are MY olives.

Feeling trapped, by my head. Will I ever go out and fun at any point in the forseeable future.

On the other hand, off to listen and bop to music while I unload and reload the dishwasher, and hang clothe.

Edited by crtclms

The graham crackers I just found stashed away in the cupboard that have probably been there, opened, since a camping trip in November, 2011, appear to have gone rancid.

I would like them replaced, please.

I have a headache, and know I need to go back to sleep soon.

Also have a DR appt tomorrow for an abdominal ultrasound and BRCA testing.  I HATE the feeling of a full bladder.

There is a lot of the suffering and conflict in the world.  Is world peace and universal comfort too much to ask for?

My perpetual complaint:  what, am I supposed to shower again?

Also, I killed a roach earlier and now I feel guilty about it.  Roaches, can you please vacate my house voluntarily so I do not have to smash you with a shoe or poison you with borax?

I had a DR appt for a test today, but when I got there the nurse hadn't called the insurance company so I couldn't do the test.  Then awhile later she called and come to find out it probably isn't covered by insurance.  Also they found a polyp in my uterus.  Not a huge deal, but I really don't need something else going on right now.

It's my first day on the sales floor for my new job. I don't think I'm physically capable of standing for 8 hours. Someone please kill me. Or give me a back transplant.

I would like to use a new toothbrush every night. Can someone point me towards a grant that can make my dream a reality?