CrazyBoards.org

Sign in to follow this  
Wooster

THE COMPLAINT BOX

i have a pain in my foot and it hurts a lot when i walk or put pressure on it. this is putting a damper on my attempts at becoming more active. also, it's making me paranoid that the infection in my foot is back.

I had almost no pain after surgery yesterday, until a little while ago this morning, the cramping started.  Crap.

Edited by melissaw72

My knees hurt so much. I am going to have to go to my PCP to get a referral to an orthopedist. I know one knee is being replaced, but since my "good" knee hurts more than my "bad" knee, I'm not sure if I'll need two.

LLQ burning pain.  Not from the surgery.  Something totally different.  I really do not need this right now.

Working at the high school is already burning me out.

The students are all pretty apathetic towards school, which makes it really hard (impossible, really) to get excited about working with them.

The teachers there are all pretty unfriendly, so I don't really have anyone I can connect to at work. Even though I am surrounded by people all day, I just feel so lonely and disconnected.

So I spend my days aimlessly wandering about the classroom, making sure that the students don't misbehave too badly. Sometimes I'll take some time to sit and read. Mostly I just try to not break down at work.

why do ppl 

have to be such

asshats

abt body presentation?

so what

if we wanna have a

goatee

or

hairy legs

or 

pit hair

or

(gods fucking forbid)

frolick in some lovely lady curves

really?

why do ppl

have to be such

asshats

abt body presentation?

so what

if we wanna have a

goatee

or

hairy legs

or

pit hair

or

(gods fucking forbid)

really?

word. (tell me who is giving you crap so i can smother them in seal press books. while being gay at them. GRRR.)

Does anyone else lose debit and credit cards all the time? I *JUST* got my new debit card last month, and now I can't find it.

I think it is because I find the financial transactions at stores fussy and get flustered: Swipe here, add your number, more cash, yes or no, hit enter. Didn't work! Go to Start, do not collect $200. Oh, I forgot to sign, so I have to start over from the beginning. I pushed the wrong button and canceled the transaction. Shit.

Then the next customer is coming through so fast I have to move my cart away quickly with cards and receipts still in my hands.

Costco is the worst, because I need two cards. But I just found an old Costco card, so now I have two of those. But no debit card.

I don't mean to lose them, I just feel rushed and flustered. My husband gets pissed at me. And I hate calling the bank, they have a record of my needing cards replaced at least twice a year.

Then the next customer is coming through so fast I have to move my cart away quickly with cards and receipts still in my hands.

this.  herd 'em through! it's surprising i don't lose even more shit than i do in checkouts. 

ok women's clothing people: D+ sports bra that does not leave skin raw from chafing/rubbing/constricting.  please.  (it is difficult to apply bandages to your own shoulder blades)

why do ppl 

have to be such

asshats

abt body presentation?

so what

if we wanna have a

goatee

or

hairy legs

or 

pit hair

or

(gods fucking forbid)

really?

Amen sistah!!!  Fat hairy legged woman here and proud of it ;P

Anyway, my complaint today is my sprained toe and jury duty all on the same day.

this.  herd 'em through! it's surprising i don't lose even more shit than i do in checkouts. 

ok women's clothing people: D+ sports bra that does not leave skin raw from chafing/rubbing/constricting.  please.  (it is difficult to apply bandages to your own shoulder blades)

Try Title Nine, they are a women's athletic clothing catalog. As well as the sizes, look at the "barbells," they tell you how much support they give. They seem pricey, but you probably know once you get to a C or better, the pricier ones hurt less, last longer, and ultimately save you money, because you don't have to replace them every year. I bought a bunch of Walcoal bras (not sports) a few years ago, and they were pricey, but so much better than getting a bra at Target, which breaks down in a few months (which is what I used to do).

They do have some brick and mortar stores, so see if there is one near you.

My car is dying. It's literally on it's very last leg and the motor could blow at any moment. My credit sucks and I've only been at my job for a month. Yay, I'm going to have so much fun trying to replace this car. I'll probably have to buy a high mileage shitty car at a buy here pay here lot coz that's all that will work with me. I'm renting a car tomorrow just to make sure I can get where I need to be.

breathing

why so hard

yet

so important?

can't we just

respirate via skin

like frogs?

it's certainly damn humid enough

outside

altho' a bit chilly

Grrrr.

Apparently TurboTax doesn't think that April 15, US federal tax filing deadline day, lasts until midnight in all US time zones???  And, yes, I live within an actual US state.  Not a foreign country, not a US territory, one of the actual 50 states.  The TurboTax software forced me to input that my return was filed on April 16 (late!) even though the sun was barely setting here... in other words, nowhere near the start of April 16 at some locations within the US.

WTF?  If I get slapped with a late fee I will be supremely pissed off.

I can't possibly be the only one who got that rude surprise in the various locations affected by their poorly calibrated electronic timestamp.  

When I used to mail my taxes, I often sent it off a day late. They were getting deluged with mail, and I knew if it came in as part of the deluge, they weren't going to check the postmark. I don't know how it works online, though.

Man, that scares me. I used Turbo Tax just last night.

Why do stores have to open later on the weekends?  I walked to a store, getting there only to find out it didn't open for another hour because it was a Saturday.

I went to the library today to use their high-speed internet. Wouldn't you know that the site that I needed to download from was down.