CrazyBoards.org
Sign in to follow this  
Wooster

THE COMPLAINT BOX

if the left eye doesn't work, go for the nostrils

also. fuck you bleedy bits. you really suck major ass tonight

i. hate. heat. and. humidity.

I am so with you on this ... especially the humidity.  When they heat and humidity are combined ... :wall:

• Like 1

Massachusetts can be hell in the summer. I remember one year one of the trains on the T melded to the track! And I was living in a building with brick walls that held in all the heat. Damn, that was a long time ago.

^^You're right, summers in MA can be hell.  Today is an example ... the humidity is crazy, and even though it hasn't hit 90 F it still is uncomfortable.

Fuck.  I bought stuff from Amazon, thinking the amount wouldn't be reflected on my credit card balance in 2 days (usually takes longer).  (The statement period ends the 10th).  So what happens?  The just shipped the order (I ordered stuff on the 9th), so most likely that amount will be on this month's bill ... which I don't want because I needed to keep it low.  I'm crossing fingers it doesn't go through until tomorrow.  And I just found out that the CVS charge also went through sooner than usual, and was added to the credit card balance.

Read a tweet of NYT article on how Serena Williams is too muscular. She is an athlete

Edited by confused

But she's a *lady.* If she behaved as she should, she would have *lady* muscles. Not those amazing guns that decimate all of her competition.

Read a tweet of NYT article on how Serena Williams is too muscular. She is an athlete

I agree with you.  Just watched Wimbledon yesterday, and she won.  I actually thought about this post as I was watching it, and thought how if she had less muscle she *might* not win as much as she does.  She is solid muscle (at least from seeing her on TV).

Oh god, I hate hate hate hate HATE motorcycles! I live at a stoplight intersection, they revv their motors while waiting, then fucking full throttle when the light turns green. Bad enough during the day, but damn, at 2 am??? I want to string a tripwire across the street...

Oh god, I hate hate hate hate HATE motorcycles! I live at a stoplight intersection, they revv their motors while waiting, then fucking full throttle when the light turns green. Bad enough during the day, but damn, at 2 am??? I want to string a tripwire across the street...

Lol, I know what you mean. When I lived in a large city, the neighbor had a motorcycle and he would be revving that thing at 11:00 pm on weekdays, and I had to get up early to go to work. Sometimes it would be even later. Just disgusting.

I keep trying to register for an account on a website, but they keep giving me error messages. I need an account with this site in order to apply to a few jobs. I e-mailed tech support for the site three times, but haven't gotten a response yet... :(

I keep trying to register for an account on a website, but they keep giving me error messages. I need an account with this site in order to apply to a few jobs. I e-mailed tech support for the site three times, but haven't gotten a response yet... :(

Is there a phone number you can call?

------------------------

I'm so aggravated because when I went to dry my clothes, the dryer decided not to dry them.  So I had to wait until the other dryer was done, then put my clothes in that one to dry.  Which they did.  It took 2 hours and extra quarters for those clothes to dry!

Woke up with conjunctivitis (pink eye) in my left eye. It's been burning and itching all day, now the right one is starting to itch. No insurance, can't afford the urgent care center this weekend. Hopefully my gdoc will prescribe me ointment over the phone, he's done that before.

Woke up with conjunctivitis (pink eye) in my left eye. It's been burning and itching all day, now the right one is starting to itch. No insurance, can't afford the urgent care center this weekend. Hopefully my gdoc will prescribe me ointment over the phone, he's done that before.

Putting HOT cloths (like a washcloth or something) over my eyes when I have gotten this really help keep the eye stay open, and relieves any pain you might have.  I hope you are able to get some medication for it!

I managed to get in touch with them, but they told me that they couldn't verify my identity. Since the main focus of the website is childcare and elder care (plus a few other services, like tutoring, errand-running, and housecleaning), they require a background check in order to register as a job-seeker. They're a reputable site, so I had no problem giving them the info they wanted (name, address, phone number, previous addresses, previous phone numbers...) but they still couldn't verify everything for some reason. I have other job options, but I figured that I could make a little extra money by tutoring for a few hours a week.

I managed to get in touch with them, but they told me that they couldn't verify my identity. Since the main focus of the website is childcare and elder care (plus a few other services, like tutoring, errand-running, and housecleaning), they require a background check in order to register as a job-seeker. They're a reputable site, so I had no problem giving them the info they wanted (name, address, phone number, previous addresses, previous phone numbers...) but they still couldn't verify everything for some reason. I have other job options, but I figured that I could make a little extra money by tutoring for a few hours a week.

I'm glad you were able to get in touch with them, but it doesn't make sense that they couldn't verify your identity.  Can you send them a copy of your birth certificate and/or license (or ID), and social security number?

I'm glad you were able to get in touch with them, but it doesn't make sense that they couldn't verify your identity.  Can you send them a copy of your birth certificate and/or license (or ID), and social security number?

I eventually figured it out. For some reason, they couldn't verify my identity using my current address (I've lived here for 2 years now!) but when I signed up with one of my precvious addresses, everything went through fine. The system makes no sense...

I have the theme song to Winnie the Pooh and Friends former Disney Channel cartoon stuck in my head. Please, someone... make it stop!!!

Edited by Wooster