CrazyBoards.org
Sign in to follow this  
Wooster

THE COMPLAINT BOX

2 hours ago, cosima said:

my sinus infection has triggered asthma issues and i think im starting my period:cussing:

Oh, that sucks.  All of that together is a recipe for a nightmare.

• Like 1

I'm fucking sick of uptight people in our apartment complex lodging vague complaints against me and my husband.

Last night we get a knock on our door from some "private security guard" who says "Someone has said that they can smell marijuana coming from either apartment 105 or 110" (we live in 110).  "You should talk to your manager."  First of all, we are about 50 feet from apartment 105, I'm not shitting you.  How fucking hard is it to tell which apartment the smell is coming from?  Secondly, we are vaping in our apartment, which is NOT a violation of our lease.  So no, I'm not going to talk to my manager, because I did nothing wrong (recreational mj is legal in our state).

That being said, I'm thinking about consuming outside only from now on, even though it is awkward and uncomfortable and potentially carries a nominal fine.  I don't want to be perceived as a bad neighbor and tenant.

31 minutes ago, philosophin said:

I'm fucking sick of uptight people in our apartment complex lodging vague complaints against me and my husband.

Last night we get a knock on our door from some "private security guard" who says "Someone has said that they can smell marijuana coming from either apartment 105 or 110" (we live in 110).  "You should talk to your manager."  First of all, we are about 50 feet from apartment 105, I'm not shitting you.  How fucking hard is it to tell which apartment the smell is coming from?  Secondly, we are vaping in our apartment, which is NOT a violation of our lease.  So no, I'm not going to talk to my manager, because I did nothing wrong (recreational mj is legal in our state).

That being said, I'm thinking about consuming outside only from now on, even though it is awkward and uncomfortable and potentially carries a nominal fine.  I don't want to be perceived as a bad neighbor and tenant.

You are lucky you live in a state where it is legal. Where I live it's totally illegal and people get turned in to the police for using/possession. 

Yuppie parents who take their kids into whole foods and say they can have anything they want which involves the child rejecting half the items and then having a tantrum fit.

4 hours ago, jt07 said:

You are lucky you live in a state where it is legal. Where I live it's totally illegal and people get turned in to the police for using/possession. 

True, I should count my lucky stars.

I'm having so many headaches! Gah! The Latuda cut the number per week, and now that I have had to come off of it, things are back to how they were in 2013, 5 or 6 days a week.

When the guy came to fix the sink ... when he left, I had to clean the whole bathroom (except the tiles on the walls).  I have to clean it 2 different times to get rid of the smell.  Have to finish the 2nd time And still it smells like a strong chemical-like stuff (the stuff you put on things to make them looser, except it was twice as strong).

On 5/10/2016 at 8:14 PM, philosophin said:

True, I should count my lucky stars.

We found vaping to leave very little odor. Could you try a spritz of air freshener?

When I lived in CA, and we both had cards (he has epilepsy, I have constant migraines), We had access to *amazing* things. Maybe that's true where you live, too, but I read there was a controversy about extracts. However, they are the *best* for migraines.

1 hour ago, crtclms said:

We found vaping to leave very little odor. Could you try a spritz of air freshener?

When I lived in CA, and we both had cards (he has epilepsy, I have constant migraines), We had access to *amazing* things. Maybe that's true where you live, too, but I read there was a controversy about extracts. However, they are the *best* for migraines.

We exclusively vape indoors, so I seriously doubt it was us the neighbor was smelling.  We also leave the window cracked, light candles, etc. just in case.

I *love* extracts--I have a rig and everything.  (As far as I know in WA there is no controversy about them, and they are sold openly in recreational stores.  Are you perhaps thinking about Oregon, where sale of flower and seeds is legal but extract is not?)  I obviously can't dab where I live though, so when I *do* dab I have to be careful.  That stuff hits hard and fast.

I thought spending a day in the pool would help my lower back but instead it's more sore than ever right now.  Time for aspirin and Naproxen.  :-)

12 hours ago, TakeAChillPill said:

I thought spending a day in the pool would help my lower back but instead it's more sore than ever right now.  Time for aspirin and Naproxen.  :-)

And a heating pad.

my feet hurt so much and i'm really tired and frustrated right now.

I've had two full days to do a variety of tasks that need to be done before my family arrives between 11 and 12 tomorrow, but instead I'm going to be waking up to do most of it in the morning.

yesterday I got the car repaired and did some work stuff while the car was in the shop.  Today I went out to brunch, dealt with trash and washing my sheets and comforter, plus picked up a few things from the grocery store and placed an online order for grocery delivery on Wednesday.  Other than that, nothing significant.

which leaves for tomorrow morning:

-picking up last bits of trash from living room and bedroom and getting it out

-rinsing a whole bunch of dishes and putting them in the dishwasher

-folding a heap of clothing that should have been folded much earlier

-hiding a few things that I would prefer to not have my parents stumble across to avoid awkward conversations

there are things that should be cleaned, but I'm going to remove that from the list of things that I could realistically accomplish.

Can't sleep, can't nap. Tired, but can't turn my brain off. Pdoc not for a couple of weeks. 

35 minutes ago, Rabbit37 said:

Can't sleep, can't nap. Tired, but can't turn my brain off. Pdoc not for a couple of weeks. 

Do you mean pdoc is away for a couple of weeks or that you don't have an appt for a couple of weeks?

If pdoc will be in the office, can you get put on a cancellation list?  Or is there a way to get a message to pdoc about what is going on with you?  Maybe pdoc will prescribe something at least until you see him/her next?

30 minutes ago, melissaw72 said:

Do you mean pdoc is away for a couple of weeks or that you don't have an appt for a couple of weeks?

If pdoc will be in the office, can you get put on a cancellation list?  Or is there a way to get a message to pdoc about what is going on with you?  Maybe pdoc will prescribe something at least until you see him/her next?

Appt in two weeks. I might be able to get an earlier appt, don't know. Insomnia is an ongoing problem, I don't want to be knocked out for 20 hours, 5hours would be nice. So frustrating.

I called Verizon at 3 AM to ask some questions so I wouldn't have to wait on hold forever later on. 

Well, things were going well, until the lady said the computers were slow, and she asked me to wait.  Well, after about 40 minutes on hold, another guy comes on and asks what he can help me with.  So I asked if his computer was also slow, so I didn't tell him what the problem is, just to be told the computers were slow and he couldn't help me.

Well, apparently Verizon has some sort of system maintenance going on that no one seemed to tell me about at the start.

So I hung up after an hour of either talking to a person or being on hold.  And they call back at 8 AM.

I am crossing fingers that the direct line that was given to me to billing won't take me too long to get to in order to reach them.

Everything is a little messed up and just one thing (I think) will fix it all.  I just have to wait until 8 AM.  Not a huge deal I guess, but come on, why put me on hold for that long when you could have just told me in the first place that your computers were down ... and didn't waste my time on hold.

I'm having a crappy morning and to top it off a DR that I really liked a lot just gave me a sort of run-a-round with meds and PAs and shit like that.  It was a lot more than that, but overall he really let me down. 

I guess you could say that the 'good' news (at least at this point) is that the secretary said she would start the PA process.

Edited by melissaw72

Too many appts last week, I even had to cancel Tdoc for an emergency vet appt. I don't do well with more than one appt per week, it's too stressful. Pdoc is this week, hope that's it. I need a week of down time.