CrazyBoards.org
Sign in to follow this  
Wooster

THE COMPLAINT BOX

7 minutes ago, SoaringRaven said:

Yup! But I'm definitely the type of person who needs human contact, so this is hard for me. I'm almost better, but chances are I'll be snowed in tomorrow and will be unable to see them until after work on Wednesday.

I hope you get better soon!

I live in MA too and am waiting for the snow ... My area is 1.5-2 feet of snow with 55-65 mph winds.  I hope electricity doesn't go out.  Stay warm!

13 minutes ago, Butterflykisses said:

Got charged an overdraft fee for going over by less than $1.00...what jerks.

That is totally ridiculous!  I hope it wasn't a lot of money.

On 3/13/2017 at 7:34 PM, melissaw72 said:

I hope you get better soon!

I live in MA too and am waiting for the snow ... My area is 1.5-2 feet of snow with 55-65 mph winds.  I hope electricity doesn't go out.  Stay warm!

Thank you! I got through the storm, and saw Ash after the roads had been cleared.

4 hours ago, nervousbat said:

Having another "everybody hates me" and "forever alone" day. Yay. ⚰️

I'm sorry you are having a bad day ... maybe some sleep will help?  I hope things are better for you tomorrow.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, nervousbat said:

Thanks Melissa. Sleep definitely helped, I'm feeling better today. 

Glad to hear you are doing better today :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, melissaw72 said:

I hate being grossly misunderstood.

Like someone thought you were being pervy?

18 minutes ago, KnickNak said:

Like someone thought you were being pervy?

No, it isn't like that.  It is a complicated situation that happened ... someone misunderstood something I said/did, and then went above and beyond, when I didn't mean what they thought.  It was a huge misunderstanding ... very huge.  That is all I can really say about it.  I can't rehash the past 3 days because it will just stress me out more and I don't want to start crying again.  What is done is done, said what is said is said.  And unfortunately neither can take anything back.  The most was on the other person. They apologized, but what else can be done at this point.

1 minute ago, melissaw72 said:

No, it isn't like that.  It is a complicated situation that happened ... someone misunderstood something I said/did, and then went above and beyond, when I didn't mean what they thought.  It was a huge misunderstanding ... very huge.  That is all I can really say about it.  I can't rehash the past 3 days because it will just stress me out more and I don't want to start crying again.  What is done is done, said what is said is said.  And unfortunately neither can take anything back.  The most was on the other person. They apologized, but what else can be done at this point.

Ugh, I am sooo sorry, I hate when shit like that happens, it almost puts words in their heads that you didn't even say... major cluster fuck. The best thing is just to let it be for right now. Just take care of yourself. Sending positive vibes. 

15 minutes ago, KnickNak said:

Ugh, I am sooo sorry, I hate when shit like that happens, it almost puts words in their heads that you didn't even say... major cluster fuck. The best thing is just to let it be for right now. Just take care of yourself. Sending positive vibes. 

Thanks.  I've never had this happen in my life, so it really threw me for a loop because I had no idea where it was coming from.

This person is still an important person in my life, and I think eventually this will blow over.  But it might take awhile.  I can forgive, but never forget this.

(bold) ... or think. And I never would have thought the thoughts in my entire lifetime. 

You're right ... I'll just let it be.  It is just that this was more than a misunderstanding.

Thanks for the positive vibes :) 

7 hours ago, nervousbat said:

The window at the top of the front door is at the same level as the hallway on the second floor. I never thought that could be a spot where people could see me, but for the past couple months now I've been feeling mildly paranoid that the neighbours across the street can see me through that window every time I walk down the hallway. They have a son who is college-aged, and a couple times that I've walked down the hall I thought I heard a voice outside shouting angrily. I know what vehicle he drives and feel anger/dread when I see it parked in the driveway. Lately I've noticed that whenever his truck is there all of the blinds are down in their windows. It's really getting to me, I'm thinking "Jesus, what is your problem? We're neighbours, get over it." There is NO solid evidence that this guy hates me, but I've built up a story and come to assume he does due to my being shit out of luck with people in my age group, and because of one time when I was out shovelling the driveway of my parents house in the winter. He and his friends were sitting on his truck in their driveway, watching me and talking to each other about me and not offering to help. 

The good news is that I'll be looking at an apartment today. If it goes well then I'll finally be on my own. I'm concerned that this anxiety, anger and paranoia about people is going to follow me there, but at least I won't have to deal with the crap I have here.

Do you have curtains or blinds you could use to block out the view from the window, where this guy can't see anything?

I hope it goes well looking for the apartment!

7 hours ago, nervousbat said:

We went to look at the apartment and it's really nice and cozy. I am moving officially this month. I'm looking forward to it.

Congratulations!  Wishing you well with your new apartment.  It was so freeing for me when I moved into a new apt and was on my own.

• Like 1

I've got some complaints today folks!

1- I have posted three blog entries that not a single person has commented on.  I'm waiting.  

2- I had a depressing aha moment.  This has been the first winter I've needed to use face moisturizer almost daily.  In fact my entire skincare regimen has changed because of my age.  I now wash with gentle and hydrating soaps or with special oils.  I moisturizer too.  This is just the beginning of aging skin.  F being old.  

Not only do I have to take better care of my skin, I also need to take better care of my body.  I'm 36 which is not the same as being 20.  I just can't keep screwing up.

3- I have to make my friend a necklace for her bday and I have too many ideas and am not finding my groove yet.  I made an ugly string of rocks.  Lol.  

9 hours ago, TakeAChillPill said:

2- I had a depressing aha moment.  This has been the first winter I've needed to use face moisturizer almost daily.  In fact my entire skincare regimen has changed because of my age.  I now wash with gentle and hydrating soaps or with special oils.  I moisturizer too.  This is just the beginning of aging skin.  F being old.  

I'll be 38 in June and my skin is so dry!! I have to wear moisturizer that I put on before bed or my skin will flake off. That's always lovely when you're sitting there talking to someone and they can see you are peeling like a lizard. I don't want aging skin! Bah!

• Like 1