CrazyBoards.org

Mobile Mood Charts/ Trackers

Does anyone utilize a mood chart/ tracker on a regular basis? I know there is a variety of mood trackers online to choose from and there are some mobile apps as well. 

I was just curious if anyone uses a tracker and if you do, which one? 

I have off and on used a mood tracker but nothing on a consistent basis. I am thinking it would be to my benefit to keep one every day to share with my pdoc. 

Thanks! 

I use "patientslikeme.com," which I really like, but keep forgetting to use. When I have used it regularly, it has been dead on. It also keeps track of when you start and stop meds, comorbid illnesses, quality of life issues, etc. I should go there right this minute.

I use patientslikeme as well - I have like 3.5 years worth of data at this point :P  I don't usually show it to my doctor - it's more for my reference.  I find it really valuable to be able to track med starts and stops as well.

I have tried a few of them but I still like moodtracker.com the best. You can chart med changes, sleep, mentrual cycles if you are of the female variety, mixed episodes and it can send you text or email alerts if your mood swings too much in either direction. I think it's a simpler format, which I like. I make comments on the days where I am "off" and when you print it the dates and comments are right below the chart.

There are several mood trackers on Android. Also, I have a Kindle Fire and there are a few Apps for that as well.

I myself use it occasionally, but not on a daily basis. I tend to not use it when I am having a really good (or really bad) day; which can tend to mess up the final data.