CrazyBoards.org

Dear Neighbors: Please Die

Red Rainbow

I hate living with other people.  I hate living with nosy people who want you to conform.  I really don't like living in a place where I pay to live and watch people puke in the halls, drug deals being made, doors slamming at all hours.  I like to have people like this arrested and..... I did. 

My landlord is a creep and needs people dependent on him.  He does not like me and now is trying to get back at me because his ponyboy moved out.  The one who couldn't pay rent and got arrested. Now other neighbors are purposely harassing me.  

I want to live in a motel.  I never want to be in another lease.  I want you fucks that are jealous (yes I said it) to take a long walk off a short pier. I am sick of useless men thinking they are gonna get something out of me.  I will give you a sting..  that's what you'll get.  

Thanks for letting me vent.  

Wow, and I hated my neighbors for setting off fireworks (or what sounded like firing shots from a cannon) for two weeks before and after the 4th of July! 

Yeah, fuck that. I couldn't deal with what you are. I'd lose it. Props to you for making that complaint not even that bad. 

The title did make me laugh out loud, though, sorry. I've felt that way before for FAR less severe reasons. My god. Hope you get out of there soon! Like, seriously.

Thanks guys.  

Wow, and I hated my neighbors for setting off fireworks (or what sounded like firing shots from a cannon) for two weeks before and after the 4th of July! 

That actually happened on my 3rd night here in February.  4th of July party losers all year round.  

Edited by Red Rainbow

I'm sorry that you're having to deal with all of that.  For what it's worth, living in a motel isn't Zack and Cody.  My ex-husband lived in a motel by the week for about 3 or 4 years.  He couldn't make enough to save up for rent and deposits because he was always having to pay rent on the motel room.  Maybe it's not so bad if you don't have kids?

I did live in a motel for a while.  I loved it.  It was very expensive but back then I had the money.  If people were annoying they usually left the next day.  If not, I did.  No bills to pay either.  However if you cannot afford it you have to be confined to a lease.  I want to go back to motel living after lease is up but really I cannot afford, nor can you save for deposit and first months rent, like you mentioned.  I want to live in a senior community.  

Edited by Red Rainbow

There's an old woman in a wheelchair that lives directly across from my apartment.

The doors slam if you don't close them properly. I forget this a lot when I'm in a hurry. The door will slam and I'll hear her "DON'T SLAM THE FUCKING DOOR!". My friend was on his cell calling visitor parking to check in while in the elevator with her (and he was even enough to hold it for her) and she was screaming at the top of her lungs for him to shut up and get off his cell phone. Then she followed my friend all the way to my apartment screaming and he slammed the door on purpose. Another fight started.. 

She goes to the mall and swears and yells at people.

The best though.. our poor mailman. She expects the mail to be there at 11am sharp every day and she goes downstairs to the mailroom for 11am sharp ever day, except weekends. The mailman comes and he goes in to put the mail in 100 slots. She follows him in, screaming and swearing, the entire goddamn time. He finishes and she blocks him in with her wheelchair and screams more, and then he will tell her to move or she can't get her mail, and she'll move, and scream at him as he goes by.

It's funny, but she's really annoying, it gets frustrating.

This amused me too!

I've had neighbours from hell, lived in a dorm thing for a year and it was horrid, I could have killed them. Drunk in the corridors, sick everywhere, banging on your door at 3am because they think its theirs, screaming and slamming, loud music... drugs.

I don't think motel living would satisfy me though because I need the stability of one place, since having my own house I have a noisy neighbour but its just light noise. Neighbours across the road can go and do one. Although packing up and just leaving without bills sounds like a plus. If only it wasn't so expensive!!!

There's an old woman in a wheelchair that lives directly across from my apartment.

The doors slam if you don't close them properly. I forget this a lot when I'm in a hurry. The door will slam and I'll hear her "DON'T SLAM THE FUCKING DOOR!". My friend was on his cell calling visitor parking to check in while in the elevator with her (and he was even enough to hold it for her) and she was screaming at the top of her lungs for him to shut up and get off his cell phone. Then she followed my friend all the way to my apartment screaming and he slammed the door on purpose. Another fight started.. 

The best though.. our poor mailman. She expects the mail to be there at 11am sharp every day and she goes downstairs to the mailroom for 11am sharp ever day, except weekends. The mailman comes and he goes in to put the mail in 100 slots. She follows him in, screaming and swearing, the entire goddamn time. He finishes and she blocks him in with her wheelchair and screams more, and then he will tell her to move or she can't get her mail, and she'll move, and scream at him as he goes by.

Smear dog poo under her doorknob and listen for the shrieks of delight.

Smear dog poo under her doorknob and listen for the shrieks of delight.

LOL ... I think that would do it!

OOh, there are so many ways to piss that lady off but I won't go there!

Sorry to hear you have crappy neighbours! I do too but the worst is their music, though I am sure there are occasional drugs involved or not so occasional.  If  they keep their stupid music to a dull thump and I can still sleep, then I don't care but I hate them! Have had to complain once about them thus far to the agent who looks after the house they rent. 

Doesn't sound like a very nice place you are living, sounds scary to me! I couldn't even live there from what you described, I would be super paranoid all the time.