CrazyBoards.org

I'm not a fan of that type of music, maybe it's because it's acoustic or something.  I dunno.  It sounds really nice though.  I hear voices a lot.  You can make music which is more than I can.

I think a really good youtube is the one down in the Academics thread on voices.  I like it.

Did you write the melody & lyrics yourself?

I am a huge fan of acoustic music, especially when the melody & lyrics hit just right.

It was a good song, it got the physical & emotional reactions I look for in an acoustic version. The video quality sucked, but it's not about the video.

Have you thought about recording software for your music?

thanks for your reply, yeah i came up with that song myself..i have diffuculty being able to relax and inside of my mind i go to dark places and sometimes i get scared..but thankfully i hold onto hope and find inspiriation to try and sing. not many people say anything about my music so its nice to hear an opinion on what i go through. i think opinions are amazing as long as someone isnt trying to hurt or control someone else. thanks again for your reply. have a nice day.

oh also yeah i have a few songs i made with software...whats funny is years ago when i was younger i had a mixer and created electric guitar songs, it was really cool but things happen and now i am unable to but i still got my acoustic guitar and a camera..

have a great day :)

I am impressed, I like that song a lot.

I completely get what you say about going into dark places. It can be very scary, however if you are able to pull thru & move forward, it can be very rewarding mentally (and musically!). Understanding what you mean is exactly why I like your song. I relate to the lyrics & the melody is perfect for the song.

You did good.

Certain software you can use to just edit & smooth out the acoustic songs you record on the computer. You don't necessarily have to create mixes or electronic sounding professional music. Have you tried doing that?

thanks again for your reply its funny and im kinda laughing to myself a bit cause you are the first person my entire life who has said "you did good"..the dark places can be scary its nice to know im not alone with those kinds of things..anyhoo i have trouble making music with mixing software..like free things you can download offline..i have created 3 songs with that software..

and with your last question im not into trying to record myself through a microphone for some reason it seems muffled..but i find that my videocamera sounds better, at least sometimes..

thanks again, i was having a slightly tough day and what you said has reminded me that the sun is still shining :)

No problem, I am glad I could give you some positive outlook (:

Also: we don't get told 'you did good' nearly as often as we should. Especially from family & some friends, who are too engulfed in their own lives & 'reality'.

BTW if you ever need music supplies (microphones or instruments, or even software) let me know. I know websites where you can find good deals. I'm not trying to push you into something you don't want to do, but if you're anything like me where music is the main source of expression of symptoms, being able to fine tune it can be really beneficial for recovery (or atleast it has been for me). So if you ever need resources just let me know. If not, that's cool too (:

apology in advance with this response, no worries tho..honestly i am unable to buy anything with my credit card cause someone else is kinda holding it from me..dont worry i work hard to stay safe..but one day and because of you, you have given me hope that one day i might be able to record music like i used to :) fo sho its a good day..stay safe thanks again