CrazyBoards.org

i like humbleness and peace if you do to feel free to say what you want.

if you are to scared then you dont have to.

the choice is always yours. :)

this is a schizophrenic thread hoping for conversation.

even if you do not have schizophrenia and have questions with what i have said, its ok feel free to say what you want.

hope love and peace thats what i believe in.

i believe in a lot of things i don't know that i've been one who can say she's practiced humility...

maybe  a lot more so on these forums than others so....eh...sure

peace and love and hope...good things, surely...everything has a place at a time though i think

is that the kind of discussion you're looking to start?

i'm schizophrenic...i can appreciate wanting to talk about what's not in your head...or what is...etc.

honestly it would be nice to see opinions on the stuff i post.

lord knows i have suffered greatly just trying to enjoy life and relax...

i am not thinking of trying to control anyone or anything.

including anything anyone wants to say in this thread.

but thanks for your reply have an aweseom safe cool day :)

hmm... yeah. maybe i'm missing a lot of stuff you post. i really only look at this section. but, i'm happy to give my opinion when able. sometimes i just can't do anything but stare though. it's not you...i just mean...sometimes i can't do shit. or i write stuff that's incomprehensible. but i'm doing pretty well today :) i think. 

i kinda had to chuckle at the not trying to control what people think. NOT because i disbelieve you...i totally believe you. just because i've been that asshole. but...not everyone's being psychotic is pretty. and if you were referencing...things i've done...i feel like i've seen before elsewhere and it's prolly not hard to connect those dots...i'm really a much nicer person here. i promise. i mean people don't seem to be just totally hating me, i've posted very little really, and i haven't gotten banned once from here. or more than once. i mean i haven't at all :)

thanks for your reply, its nice to talk to someone..

lord knows i get upset at some people as well, its ok i sometimes think to be angry with someone, but i try my best not to go into the violent route...

i have been spending the last couple of weeks trying to stay as calm as possible as someone keeps doing weird disgusting things that piss me off but i always find a way to get back to normal...

anyhoo im having diffuculty typing right now but thanks again for opening up and talking to me, very cool :)

Hey sleep,

The way to keep this thread from getting locked is to post ONE link to a video...  if you want to post more than that, a blog is the best place. You can even link from the thread to your blog.

what are the rules yo, i believe in hope love and peace not locking threads just because you want to stop people to living within freedom.

i dont believe in RULEZ. :) anyhoo say what u want if u aint scured of someone like me haha j/k.

heres a good album fo you yo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgfMxYA2Ags

yep i follow sharing rules.