CrazyBoards.org
Sign in to follow this  
Velvet Elvis

User Agreement [updated 28th Sept, 2012]

I keep wanting to take the nipple clamps part out because it's a reference to a thread that's been dead for years and years but it just doesn't sound right without it.

NO!! You can not take out the nipple clamps..I believe them to be an intregal part of this community. Are you accepting bribes?

The nipple clamps stay. Or I go.

:angry2:

Who cares if the thread is gone? Mentioning nipple clamps sets us apart from all of the other mental illness forums. We're crazy AND kinky!!!

Leave the nipple clamps alone and nobody gets hurt.

olga

I keep wanting to take the nipple clamps part out because it's a reference to a thread that's been dead for years and years but it just doesn't sound right without it.

Just saw this. Have you taken leave of your senses? Would you also have Lady Liberty drop her torch? Never, I say! Bring me your poor, your tired, your nipple-clamped masses...

Mine are pierced, for the record, and yes, that counts.

The nipple clamps must stay. The user agreement is a historical document. It's okay. Or maybe you could PIN the nipple clamps thread if it's that awesome.

Anna

I can't see the text anymore. it is teeny tiny. is this kjust me?

edit: it is me. just checked other tabs. sorry

Edited by water

new here... awesomeness in the rules .. i think i might like this place .. and the nipple clamps was an awesome just drag ya right in there kinda thing .. i say leave it lol

The nipple clamps bit made me laugh entirely too hard, and I love the rules. It's refreshing to have a forum where you don't have to walk on eggshells, as was said. So thank you for this safe spot online. :P

I thought about joining CrazyBoards after reading through some posts. The User Agreement sealed the deal for me. Nipple clamps, indeed! I've been on supposedly helpful forums that were nothing but extended pity-parties, and fucking cyber-hugs. I have been known to throw myself some exquisite pity parties. But, forums full of nothing but that shit? Worse than useless.

Thank you for CrazyBoards. I've learned a lot already.

Edited by YetAgain