CrazyBoards.org

I like some music better than others because i love simplicity and hope love and peace.

i like some angry music for the release.

I believe in freedom because i believe in myself.

i do my best to ignore fear.

As freinds and saved. freindship.

"its five oclock somewhere"

In order to get through darkness and fear, is to never let go of yourself.

If someone tries to take away your hope learn from those mistakes.

do not be afraid to be yourself.

(to be continued.) :) thank you for taking the time to read my topic. :)

I think I listen to angry music for the release, too.

I used to be so much more into music and in a way I think I'm less so when doing better which is weird right?

But then when I'm sick I go through phases where I'm either not leaving the house and so couldn't go see live music.

"Even a broken clock is right twice a day"

Hope this finds you well x

thank you for your reply, your intellegence makes me a tad nervous but its cool, thanks again...

im gonna finish posting a note i wrote yesterday

on a personal level i was able to relax for a while a write a note to myself...

(part 2)

you are who you are, nothing to be ashamed of

as long as you aren't trying to control someone else

no need to worry about what others want

allow yourself to accept peaceful days & friendship

whenever you are ready.

and do not be afraid to thank those who care

but you don't have to, your happiness can thank them as well.

(no one is perfect but that isn't a terrible thing

your individuality is good enough)

-unsure about that feel free to talk about it-

you may lose what you think you could never survive without but don't worry hold onto yourself and you may awake within an awesome life

be careful with your love lest you lose those who love you.

Laughter, Laziness, Is it really all good?

I don't understand why this isn't a blog post.

I don't understand why it would need to be. The guy has said he's struggling with voices that want to kill him and he's offering his ways of staying alive and being a person in the midst of that and he said he wants to converse.

I'm not seeing why what helps get through the day or life isn't relevant as a topic. I think it's among the most relevant things we with this illness can share with each other. I would think all illness but I don't have all. I do have the same label as the thread starter so I can assure you it's important for me.

I tend to agree with Mell. My understanding is that, in general, Blogs are the place for philosophizing while the Boards are the place to seek help. FWIW, my take is that sleepoptimic is seeking help in a way that's a little different than most on CB, but still a way to reach out for ways to cope with a very serious symptom - voices and psychosis.

sleepoptimistic,

How do you feel about my take on why you are posting on the Boards instead of a Blog? Am I close or full of shit? 

and do not be afraid to thank those who care

but you don't have to, your happiness can thank them as well.

(no one is perfect but that isn't a terrible thing

your individuality is good enough)

-unsure about that feel free to talk about it-

perfection freaks me out so i tend to agree. that's why the archfiend four is as is.

the whole idea of being "perfect" to me is stagnation and death

which is why i think i can see my life as a work in progress and persist in efforts to choose it

dynamism is life and the effete, the perfect...i'm frankly terrifed of because it's settled and concluded

if that makes sense.

that made mad sense to me.  thank you.  i forget in my bouts of self-hatred that i can choose to see my life as a fluid stream that isn't a path to some unattainable perfection.  just a stream that goes where it goes, and i can choose to float or sink or swim or anything i want.  lately i'm a middle aged brat trying to poke holes in her waterwings because the stream isn't taking me where i wanna go.  which is to the effete, whatever i've decided that is today.

maybe that is not what you meant, but what i was looking to hear heh.  i don't know what archfiend four is though.

sorry if this should be in a blog.  you caught my attention is all.  i forget to look at blogs very often.

oh damn i am sorry i did not notice which board you were posting on, please excuse my rambling and carry on.

sorry Melliflous that i didnt respond to you, sometimes i have diffuculty talking to people but thanks for the replies guys, have a nice comfortable evening, thanks again :)

haha...no worries...i forgot i asked a question...as you said above, your happiness is sufficient for thanks...so too sufficient for response

so it's all good : )

i have difficulty oftentimes, i'm just less...or more of something of late

more out of the hospital and semi social i suppose...

seeing as in all the time i've been a member i've made near all posts in the past few months...

anyway, i can appreciate posting music to communicate, too

you have a lovely evening as well.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...