CrazyBoards.org

stopped citalopram, how long til side effects stop?

I would have her come one here and ask herself! It's a great site and I've found it very helpful for a variety of reasons. And besides, it's a first person only site we can't can't talk about it with you! I'm sure someone else will hop on here and explain it better than I am. Tell her to join! : )

She feels like she's not depressed anymore, but I will ask her if she'll join, maybe she has something she can offer to others.

I'm sure she does. Hope she joins! Check my blog ("Celexa" is in the title), i think i wrote about my own withdrawal from it. I was pretty sensitive to it. But everyone is different!

• 2 weeks later...

Some of the side effects stopped when I had taken it long enough.  The ones that unwired my brain to function in "intimate" activities took a week?   Not super long but the experiences between cutting off and being 100% were weird.   Brain zaps.

I have been all over the place on celexa. I never had any side-effects from stoping. I did have a lot of diahrea when starting, that has tappered to a managable point. I'm just a sensitive person on meds! Now cymbalta, thats another story.