CrazyBoards.org

I've been in Cuernavaca, Mexico since April as part of a congregational mission to build churches. (yeah...)

This being one of the poorest cities in Mexico, I knew before I went that it would be tough just getting the xanax and inderal I needed.  In hindsight I think I underestimated that by a factor of 10.

Anyway, my regular, longtime pdoc made sure I left with a trove (good trust there), but when that ran low I made the mistake of ordering from a particular online pharmacy that I won't mention here.  I had ordered from other places (non-prescription stuff) without a hitch.

I didn't have any personal references to go off of, and all the sites pretty much looked the same.  I guessed, forked over the cc info, paid a cool $157USD, and ..... nothing.

My question: what to look for (or avoid) online when going local is not an option?  How to tell which sites have a good reputation, and which are frauds?

Caveat:

You might get some legitimate replies, but remember, this is the Internet, not a church. And this particular site is about peer to peer support and sharing experiences. I look at it as another source of information that helps me better communicate with my doc, not a source for drug procurement. Sorry.

Erm. Have you tried a Mexican pharmacy? A lot of stuff that you need an rx for here you can just walk in and buy there.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Also, if you have your prescription and the empty bottle, you could also make an appt with a local doctor, and get a Mexican scrip that could be refilled easily.

Archived