CrazyBoards.org

Hi, all!

Just wanted to drop in and say hi.....I encountered this site when looking up "lamictal and hunger" on Google.  It seemed like a fun site with lots of humor, and I really appreciate humor in my life. My name is Kate and I have Bipolar II. I currently live in the United Arab Emirates (after moving from the US) and am having a seriously hard time adjusting.  Culture shock, depression, severe anger/irritation, you name it, I'm going through it.  So I thought maybe corresponding with other people experiencing the same sorts of difficulties might help me out.  Looking forward to getting to know you!

Kate, welcome to Crazyboards.  I ask all new members to read the rules, just so you understand how we operate.

I can only imagine the culture shock you are experiencing.  Wow!  You might want to start a blog, discussing your experiences.  People are really supportive here and I'm sure there will be some interest in your situation.

olga