CrazyBoards.org

Depression - Agoraphobia

I get this way too when I'm depressed. My social anxiety (which is only just bearable on a good day) goes through the roof and I don't leave the apartment for anything. If I do have to leave, like for food, I do it in the middle of the night.

ha! I am the master of isolation. I can literally go weeks without seeing or speaking to another human being. I minimize human contact by using the drive thru for med pickup and now I have a local grocery store that allows you to place orders online and they bring it out to your car at a designated spot at a designated time. Guess who their best customer is. heh.

I know bipolar is a spectrum disorder of course. But it feels like day by day i'm exiting the same door i came in. Like moods not perfect, but im not paranoid anymore, i still have anxiety but its not like a freaky fun house type of paranoid anxiety, just slight panic in the store or getting stuck at a light etc, same as when this started.

So i monitor it, and it seems like everyday I'm going "i remember this feeling going into this hell" like in through the out door type of feeling? Is it like a daily gradual thing for you guys/gals or is it like you wake up and its over?

Edited by Audiomaze

and now I have a local grocery store that allows you to place orders online and they bring it out to your car at a designated spot at a designated time. Guess who their best customer is. heh.

That is the best thing I've heard in a long time. I need to find a place like that around here!

and now I have a local grocery store that allows you to place orders online and they bring it out to your car at a designated spot at a designated time. Guess who their best customer is. heh.

That is the best thing I've heard in a long time. I need to find a place like that around here!

I KNOW. I nearly cried, I was so happy. And I tell almost everyone I know about it because I want it to be a successful venture for them so they keep doing it! It's way cheaper than delivery services (like Peapod). I have been known to drive there in my jammies and slippers.  <_<