CrazyBoards.org

Has this ever happened to you?

I'm on a manic kick. I was trying to sleep but mind was going crazy, and I would have these weird dreams when I was like half asleep half awake that literally made me nauseated. I could smell and taste in the "dreams" or whatever the f!?k they are, ran to the bathroom and threw up. :( based on my week my pdoc is gonna have her hands full!

I used to be manic on regular basis and had similar dream patterns.  My real life would blend into my dreams so vividly while my mind went 1000 miles a hour.   

Quite disturbing as I would panic in the dreams and wake up in a panic.  I also could seemingly smell aromas, feel pain, and make body movements that coincided with the nightmarish dreams.   

I've never been so nauseated though; that, Erinface, must be so horrible to handle.  I hope you ease up on the mania and get thru the episode soon.

I've also had dreams (nightmares) that are so awful I'm almost ashamed of the grotesque things my mind comes up with. Lately I've been vomiting a ton. It's awful how it comes out of nowhere. I even went to the ER because I thought something was seriously wrong. But that trip was useless, as they gave me something for nausea & after I slept it off they promptly kicked me out. Sucks because that was over a week ago & it's still happening. Go to the doctor, you say? I wish I could. I'm having major insurance problems & can't get to see one closer than 60 miles away :-(