CrazyBoards.org

Hey all

The name's ExtraSoap.  I has clinical depression and I'm currently struggling with getting my shit together while trying to get by in college.  I'm very fatalistic, spiritual, and i have a dark, dry sense of humor.  Not gonna lie, I'm looking forward to this forum cause the last one i was on was full of cyberhugs, eggshell walking, and mostly just being a bunch of pussies (they mean well, though.  pretty good community otherwise).  I play lots of video games, I'm a PC gamer, and I touch myself at night. what are YOU gonna do about it? And now I'm off to take a shit, take my meds, then browse this forum for a few hours knowing i should be writing my essay.  Wish me luck!

Edit: I'm also 19! cant believe i forgot to add that...

Edited by ExtraSoap

Although I am old enough to be your mother,  I understand young college guys who are witty and talk about life so matter of factly.  (My son just graduated in Dec 2012.  He took the "long way" - dropped out to drink heavily for 3 years, then sobered up.)       Dry sense of humor is good.  Gaming takes skill I don't possess.    My best to you to beat the depression and to be able to stick with college.   Good luck with that essay and welcome to CrazyBoards!

Although I am old enough to be your mother,  I understand young college guys who are witty and talk about life so matter of factly.  (My son just graduated in Dec 2012.  He took the "long way" - dropped out to drink heavily for 3 years, then sobered up.)       Dry sense of humor is good.  Gaming takes skill I don't possess.    My best to you to beat the depression and to be able to stick with college.   Good luck with that essay and welcome to CrazyBoards!

Yeah, some days are better than others in terms of profanity/bluntness, heh.  and thanks for the welcome!

Welcome to Crazyboards.  I ask all new members to read the rules, not that we have a lot of them.

I hope the depression isn't kicking your ass too badly.  So get outta here and go write that essay!  heh

olga

Thanks for the welcome, and I'll head over and read them rules.  And as for that essay, I have a strict Sunday schedule filled with the strenuous activity of Doing Nothing until 10.  then it's work time!