CrazyBoards.org

Does anyone else here use nootropics.....I find that I get a good mood boost and mental clarity from noopept.....You can order it online and it was developed by the russians for Alziemers. It helps rebuild the mind or brain and it can work right away or take a couple weeks for it to work. I find that when I get up in the morning and I take my 30 to 40 mg scoop under the tongue. It gives me a little mind boost kinda like coffee.....If we can benefit from a supplement that is legal to get in the USA then well I'm trying all sort's of new things to see if I can live a healthier life.

You know, you can get a lot of things online that are really crappy for you. Suggesting that someone get an item online that is not first cleared by the person's pdoc and is being used off-label is NOT WISE nor is it something we encourage. Actually, we discourage this type of thing. You have NO idea how this might react with someone's other meds and suggesting such a substance be used is potentially VERY DANGEROUS. 

Well just in my case.....My pdoc suggest that I do take them and was surprised that I even knew what a Nootropic was. But, yes I would do as much reasearch as i have which is day's. and not abusing the heck out of phenibut....But, many here already know what they are......I will suggest not taking any advice about getting them unless your all cleared and from there it's in your hands.

I'm sorry Sylvan........I really didn't mean to trample on the rules.