CrazyBoards.org

Here's another one.

Hello all.  I suppose I'm here because I'm trying to cope with my loneliness. I ended a year+ relationship last week. I had tried to end it so many times before because it was very unhealthy in many ways... So far so good, I think. My mind has quieted a great deal and I'm trying to focus on all the things I have to look forward to with myself being my only concern.

We've not communicated in 2 days and there's not yet any temptation to reach out to him as I had in the past. Rather it's an aching I keep doing my best to shun, for him to reach out to me so I can give in, to start the cycle again. I'm both wishing he would and wishing he would not. This is very difficult :( But I'm trying to be strong and embrace being alone. I have both borderline personality disorder and dependent personality disorder, so if you can imagine this is quite a challenge for me. Thank you for reading.

Hello and Welcome to Crazyboards!

I'm sorry that your relationship ended, but it sounds like it was a good decision.  We have a relationship forum on the Boards, so feel free to post there.

We ask all our new members to read the User Agreement so we're all on the same page.

You could also drop in on chat if you need support.

Take care.