CrazyBoards.org

This is just a terrible idea.....

Yeah. I know. The first part feels pretty good. It's what comes later that isn't. Actually, if you're anything like me, it's pretty terrible. If you have any emergency meds, this would probably be the time to take them. At the very least, call your pdoc and let him/her know what is going on. Sometimes emergency meds can be called in by your pdoc to a local pharmacy. I know I've had that done for me in the past. You really don't want this to get away from you. It can be truly horrible. Mania can undo everything you've worked for. Don't let it. Call your pdoc. 

Yeah I miss it too. The beginning part is nice.. euphoria and such. My last one lasted all summer and the whole time I bounced back between euphoria and irritability... but i don't mind. I know its unhealthy to BE manic, but I was more outgoing and talkative and had more energy. My mate didn't like it though, because I was a bitch half the time...

Thanks, guys and girls. It's nice to hear someone understands. I know the ending is not pretty, or pleasant, but living hell. In my case, the last one almost got me killed. I slept it out and got hit by a massive flu, which killed the tiny hint of mania quite effectively.